✦ Don't Be...(☀️) ✦

I am BURSTING with happiness rn. I just watched Manifest season 4 part two!!! OMG I LOVE IT! Also who's already watched Never Have I ever season 4?No spoilers here but there may be some at the end of this imagine.Shout out to all my fellow NHIE and Manifest fans out there!

Now without further adieu...

Don't Be -Theodore Nott

—————————FOREWORD—————————

Me and Theo fell asleep after watching a movie when I woke up the next morning, I had a sharp pain in my stomach.

——————END OF FOREWORD———————

"No. Shit this can't be happening. Why is it early?" I whispered as I got up to check if there were any stains.

Of course to my luck,there was a very prominent red stain on the fitted sheet.

"Oh.My.God. What am I going to do?" I said a little to loud. Theo started waking up from my loud voice. I didn't know what else to do so I ran to the bathroom and locked the door.

Wait. Where are all my pads? Or Tampons? Or anything?! ISTG IM GOING TO KILL PANSY! She can't be bothered to buy her own stuff that she takes mine?! WHY ARE ALL BEST FRIENDS LIKE THIS!

"Sweetheart? Are you okay in there? You've been in there for a long time."I heard Theo's soft voice from outside.
"Yeah um...I'm fine." I replied unsure with what i should say.
"I saw the stain,are you sure you're okay love?" I could feel my cheeks getting hot. I was ashamed to feel embarrassed.
"Theo...? Could you um...get me some stuff?" My voice was very quiet but I know he could hear me.
"Of course darling! Which ones exactly?" He sounded quite excited to help me. I feel like such an awful person for being embarrassed of my periods.
"For today could you just get them from Luna in the next dorm baby"
"On it!"
His footsteps soon faded away.

theodore nott's pov

I put on a shirt and walked out the door into the hallway then to Luna's dorm directly next to it.

*knock**knock*

I was greeted by a half awake Luna Lovegood at the door.

"Hi Luna can Y/N borrow some toiletries from you?"
I asked her in a soft voice so that I don't startle her this early in the morning.

"Of course she can! I am suspecting that it came early?" She asked me as she opened a draw and pulled out a little pouch.

"I think so because Y/N usually is prepared!" I say becoming slightly more chipper with my words.

To be honest growing up with two sisters meant I know a LOT in this forte and I loved to help them whenever possible.

Luna handed me the pouch and I said thank you as I made my way back to Y/N's dorm.

"Love? I'm back! I've got your things!"
"Thank you baby." Y/N said as she stuck her hand out the door and softly took the pouch.

After a few minutes she came out with an awkward smile and a new pair of pjs on.

"Hiii Theo.."
"Hi darling. Are you feeling better?"
"Well my stomach hurts like but thank you for being here!" Her cheeks turned a slight shade of pink.

——————————later that day——————————

y/n's pov

After 5th period with Mcgonagall finished I made my way to the lunch hall. I heard Theo's voice behind me as he tapped my shoulder. As i turned around I was greeted by my favourite chocolate bars.

"I got these for you." He said with a big smile.
"Awww Theo,baby you didn't have to do all this! Thank you so much" I replied whilst he gave the chocolates to me.

"You know you can talk to me about anything,right?"
"Yeah, no I know, I'm just...a little embarrassed."
"Don't be, love."

I slowly held her chin and lifted her head up so that her eyes met with mine. Looking deep into her eyes for a moment I leaned in and gave her a soft kiss.

——THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER——

Hello Lovelies.Oh.My.God. NHIE S4 is amazing. *spoilers* Is it just me or is Ethan like really cute and hot at the same time. And PAXTON CAME BACK? The Daxton kiss tho...it just hit harder than before. I still can't believe that she ends up with _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _.