♡ Book Boyfriend...(🌹) ♡

You know these videos going round about book boyfriend things? I just love watching people show me how single I am *sobbing internally*

Now without further adieu...

Book Boyfriend -Mattheo Riddle

---------------------------

*ding dong*
OMG ITS HERE. ITS HERE! ITS HERE! ITS HERE!! I cannot believe it!!!!

"Honey I'll get it!" I shouted to Mattheo.

He probably wasn't going to get it anyways. I unlocked the door and swung it open as I greeted the postman with a big smile. He handed me the package after I signed for it and left.

"Bye Gary!"
"Bye Miss Y/N!"

I brought the package to the living room and tore it open.

How to train you boyfriend 101 by Susan McAnne.

I flipped through the pages and saw some of the steps.

"Mattheo come down. I've got a surprise for you baby!"
"oOoo what is it love?"
"Its the official Boyfriend training guide."
"Thats a thing?"
"Not really but since it was only £10 and its trending on Tiktok,lets try it out."
"Anything for you darling."

"Okay so first. You know how in novels, the guy pushes the girl against the wall and kinda leans over?"
"Yep. Briefly heard about..."
"Well I want you do exactly that. How does that sound babe?"
"Okay but I might need a practice run.
"I'll give you a demo."

I stood infront of him and slowly walked towards him. He walked back closer to the wall. Then I placed my hand on his shoulder (really on my tippy toes cuz he was a tad bit taller than me) and then pushed him against the wall gently.

Inching closer, I now stand just millimetres away from his body,our lips almost touching. His breathing hitched a little,eager for more. I backed away and gave him a smirk.

"So like that. But a bit...harsher?"
"O-Oh yeah.Mhm..."
He stuttered as he brushed himself off. I couldnt help but laugh.

He rolled his eyes with a smile then began trying. He was seeing where his hand would go and when he found the right place, he started to walk towards me. I slowly moved back. He then pushed me into the wall with almost full force. It didnt hurt though.

He put his knee inbetween my legs, rubbing my inner thigh, causing my balance to falter. Me legs buckled slightly and my body almost fell, the only thing supporting me was his knee.

He softly caressed my cheek and leaned in. Stopping just before kissing me. He looked into my eyes, glinting, his breath making my lips quiver. He then gave a sweet, innocent smile. With that he gave me a quick soft peck on the lips.

Then he just started walked away...before he could walk any further, I grabbed his wrist, and pulled him back.

How dare he just leave after that Sorry excuse of a kiss!

I got his collar and brought him down to my level.
I smashed my lips into his. I could feel him smirk on my lips as we moved in sync. His hands slithering up and down my body.

Once we broke the kiss, I playfully slapped his arm.

"How rude!" I exclaimed, our faces still close together.
"It made you want me more though, didnt it?" He said in a teasing voice, a smile on his face.
"Everything you do makes me want you more though.."
"OKAY FORGET THE BOOK WE ARE GOING STRAIGHT TO MY ROOM!"
"Sounds good to me."

I gave him a little smirk as he scooped me off my feet and carried me up to his room bridal-style.

---THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER---

Hello lovelies! Hows life? Ik this on was short but I had an idea from this reel I saw on Insta and loved it so I kinda altered it to match Mattheo. Next one is a smut so ⚠️.