☽ Spicy Pt.II...(☀️) ☾

I finally got it back up so YAY.I don't really know what i was thinking while writing this cuz it isn't that good, but i decided it was my first one so its gonna be on here:)

Now without further adieu...

Spicy Pt.II- Theodore Nott.

—————————————————————————
We finally got back home and my tongue was still numb from the spice.
My lips were a little swollen but it wasnt that noticable. I put my coat on the rack and went to go huddle the sofa as it was way to cold in the house.

"Mhmm I love you,couch." I said as I gave it a hug.

Theo then jumped onto the couch too and layed his head on my stomach.

"I love you too,Theo."

I gave him a smile as he did the same.

"Oh my God, how much I love your stomach...and these hips, and these thighs."

His hands slowly traveled down my body sending cold shivers down my spine. He massaged my thighs a little and then moved his hands back up.

"Oh and how I missed these breasts!" He said in a cute tone.

Sliding his hands up to them, caressing them-softly but it was working.

I soon realised that he was hinting. Obviously I couldn't just give it to him. I had to play with him a little before that.

"Would you like some Orange juice?" I asked sounding completely oblivious to what was happening.

"Wha- Y/N!?"

He looked very confused and a little frustrated, sexually frustrated.

"We also have Apple juice, Mango juice and Cran-Apple because your Nan went to Costco that one time and somehow talked to the manager and got a lifetime supply of fruit juices!"

"What about my Nan now?"

"Oh I'm sorry did you not hear me?"

"Oh My Merlin Y/N you are fucking impossible! Literally you are impossible to fuck!"

I put the biggest smirk I had on and stared into his eyes with pure lust.

He finally understood.

Theo almost pounced on top of me and smashed his lips onto mine. I could feel the blood rush from how hard he smashed.

He got on his knees on top of me then started to kiss my neck. I tilted my head so that there would be more access.

"I guess we are both just slow..."He spoke.

I couldn't help but give out a chuckle.

He slid off my shirt and unclipped my bra then started to massage my breasts and sucking my nipples.

It felt so good. I had an idea though, I was gonna play the long game and see how long I could last.

Leaving a trail of kisses from my neck to my breasts to my stomach, he tugged on the waistband of my pants that I was wearing and then slid those off too. I was left only in my underwear.

Theo trailed his finger down to my clit and gently started to rub it in a circular motion. The pressure was on. I was trying so hard to resist letting out any sound at all but when its Theo,its very hard to. He slid off my underwear so that I was wearing nothing.

Suddenly he pushed two fingers inside and pumped into me. Thats when I broke loose.

"Mhm Oh my-Fuck yes..."

"I like to hear those sounds." He smirked.

He stuck in one more finger and pumped in and out faster,faster,faster...then stopped?

"Wha-?!"

"Im not gonna let you cum yet princess! Where's the fun in that?"

"Are you teasing me?"

"More like...repaying a favour."

"Okay well its my turn then Theo."

I kissed him passionately and harshly on the lips. My hands traveled down to explore his nEtHeR reGiOnS and palmed it ever so gently. I began to unzip his jeans and pull them off,then his boxers to reveal a 7 inch.

We've had sex before many times but every single time I can just never get used to his size. He's almost too big.

I pumped it a little then positioned it into my mouth. Truth be told I never actually liked blowjobs and Facefucking and Theo knew that,thats why he never forced me to do that type of stuff but today I just felt like it was time to let him have fun.

"Y/N you really don't have to do tha-"
Before he could finish, I put my lips on it and started to bob my head up and down. He grunted in what I am guessing is the insatiable pleasure of blowjobs.

I couldn't fit my whole mouth on it so I did the rest with my hands(it worked just as well). Bobbing faster,I could feel him getting closer and closer to finishing,so I stopped. I mean i guess its just "repaying a favour."

"Y/N WHY'D YOU STO- ohh I see what you're doing."

"What am I doing, Theo?"

He grabs a condom from the drawer and puts it on. We usually would use The Vial but we ran out.

"Can you get on the Sofa for me, love?"

"Mhm okay."

I got on the sofa and Theo put my legs on his shoulders.

"Theo,love looks like you're a little out of practi-THEO!"

He plunged into me with no warning whatsoever AND interrupted my comment.

Thrusting at a good pace, i could feel a knot forming in my stomach.

"Faster Theo,please!"

"Anything for you Princess."

He went at full speed, i could barely speak and I was starting to see stars. The knot in my abdomen kept getting tighter and tighter. I could feel my walls cleching around Theo.

"T-Theo I-I'm going t-to c-cum."

I could barely get and words out.

"Me too love."

His thrusts were getting sloppier and more strained. I was aching to cum, he thrusted one more time then I came finally and so did he.

We both fell onto the sofa as out tired and drained bodies just lay there. The room smelled like sex and we smelled like sweat.

I gave him a sweet little peck on the check.

"I love you Theo."

"I love you too Y/N. Now Im going to go have a shower, wanna join?"

"I wouldn't say no to that..."

————————TO BE CONTINUED——————-

Why hello lovlies! I dont think its great but i would really like to know what you guys think cuz it was one of my first sPiCy scenes that i wrote. Hope you enjoy:) Have a whimsical day<3