✦ Paper Rings...(☀️) ✦

Based of Taylor Swift's song 'Paper Rings' cuz I flipping love Taylor and this song. Shout out to my Swifties out there<3

Now without further adieu...

Paper Rings -Theodore Nott
———————————————————————————
y/n's pov

I had been looking for Theo all day now and was getting seriously worried. I should have never made that joke...

---------a few hours ago---------

"Theooooo!"I bellowed out in joy.
"Y/NNNN!" He replied with the same energy as me.
"Hiii baby how ya doin'?" Oh boy this could take all day to answer.
"I think I might jump off a cliff because of Snape!"
"Portions homework?" He asked already knowing the answer.
"Portions homework." I replied with a touch of  internal meltdown to it.
"Want me to help you?"
"Yes please! Id love that Theo!"
"Anything for you Princess."

We walked to my dorm, holding hands, and I opened the door and we sat down on the bed.
I got out my notebook and pens whilst Theo waited patiently for a bit.
A few minutes passed and a rather odd question came out from him.

"Y/N why do you want to marry me?"
"Um...What?"
"I mean, I can't even afford a promise ring let alone an engagement ring."
"Well actually then I will go marry Malfoy. He has TONS of money." I said AS A JOKE.
He looked at me as his expressions changed to pure sadness. Shit maybe I shouldnt have said that. I was only joking!
"Theo...I was only joking babe!"
He looked a little bit more relieved but still sad. He must have took it to heart. Shoot.
"Theo. Look at me. I was joking.Im sorry I wont do that again."
"I have to go.T-To get something.From my d-dorm."I could see a tear forming in his eyes.
"No Theo WAIT!"

Before i could catch him he had ran off. Its all my fault. WHY. WHY DID I HAVE TO BE SUCH AN IDIOT?!??

----------back to now-----------

I had searched High and low for him.i couldnt find him anywhere...

Oh wait i know where he is!

The one place he would go wherever he was dull or out of it. The garden spot.

I got there and my heart felt lighter when I saw him.he was sitting under the tree looking all red and puffy...like he had been crying....

"Theo Thank God you are here!"
"Oh- Y/N." He rubbed the tears away from his face. I couldnt bear seeing him like this so I gave him the tightest hug ever.
"Darling. It may sound cheesy but...I like shiny things but I'd marry you with Paper rings."
"R-Really?"The tears streamed down his face as did
mine.
"I love you.I love you Theodore Nott more than anything in this world and I would hate myself if you felt hurt. Love, I don't care if you have money or not. As long as we get married, even with condom-rings, Im happy cause Im with you."

"Aww Y/N i love you too. Maybe Condom rings might be stretching it a lil' far but Thank you. It was kinda dumb of me to not take it as a joke."

"Not Dumb Theo. It was Cute."

He grabbed my hand and waist. Dipped me and Kissed me softly just how I like it.I cupped his cheek with my other hand and kisses back.

"I guess we are getting married!" He said softly whilst holding my hand, giving it a little squeeze.

This guy. Honestly. He makes me have butterflies just thinking about him.

---THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER---

Hello my lovely Hoomans reading this book. THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS AND VOTES,LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH. How was this Imagine of the sweetest person alive? Theo is just a ball of sunshine at all times:) love him. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day<3