Chapter 14

Chapter 14

( Owen's POV )

One week later

I had thought that my mother and the others would be home when I came back but only to find that no one was around till this day.

I was laying on the couch with my phone in one hand while the other hand was under my shirt, on my stomach as I moved it up and down.

The movement I made on my stomach helped me relieve the painful hunger that I was feeling.

I haven't gotten anything to eat since I woke up and my stomach was feeling kinda funny. Why would mom leave and not alert me or better yet give me some money?

Who am I kidding if she cared she would have sided with me when I was being bullied right under her roof

' KNOCK. KNOCK '

My feet stopped dangling and my whole body froze. I waited to hear the knock again but nothing came, my heart was beating at a rapid phase.

Do I have to go and check that?

The cell phone in my hand slipped because of how sweaty my hands got and it hit me on my nose. I let out a squeak as I felt the pain where it hit.

"Owen I know your in there"

Red?

What is he doing here?🙃

I sat up and looked around. I noticed how messed up the place was. My clothes were scattered on the kitchen table, and dining table.

"Dude. Would you open up my legs hurt" Red said

Uurgh 🙃

"Uh. I'm coming"

I walked to the door and half opened it.

"Hi?"

I know it sounded more like, hey what are you doing here could you please go back to where you came from but it's not like that it's just that Red is kind of like my weakness activater and if he starts asking me about how things were then I might start crying, which is something I hate.

"Why are you in your undies and also why isn't the door fully opened? Are you hiding somebody in there?" He grumbled the last part.

I felt butterflies go nuts in my empty belly.

I shifted my legs and hid my lower part behind the door. I forgot that I wasn't wearing any pants and my undies are Sponge Bob themed.

"I'm not hiding anyone and I'm just wearing them because I'm at home and no one would see me anyway "

He licked his teeth and observed me for a while. When he felt satisfied he moved me out of the way and got in.

I tried to pick some stuff from the floor as quickly as I could but that was hard when my butt was on display for him.

He took a seat on the couch and crossed his legs, the was a plastic bag on the coffee table and I don't remember placing it there.

"Let me go and put some trousers on" I didn't wait for his answer. I rushed to my room.

I put on my gray trousers and went to the bathroom. What I saw in the mirror horrified me, my hair was everywhere and the bags under my eyes were noticeable let me not forget my yellow teeth.

When I was done I sprinted to the dining room.

Red had his hand behind his head as his other one was holding a remote and changing the channels.

If only I could lay my head on his lap and sleep, maybe then I wouldn't get the nightmares of those stupid ass brothers every night.

"How long are you going to stand there?" He was still looking at the TV screen

"Oh." I went ahead to seat on the other couch which was opposite to him "What's in the bag " I asked

"well talk about what's in the bag after I get some answers from you. For now, tell me why you didn't show up at school for the whole week and also why you weren't answering any of our calls, Owen."

My eyes dropped to my knees as I felt my throat get tight and my heart ached. I didn't mean to ignore them but it's just that I didn't want to burden them with my troubles.

●●●●●●●●●

So my lovely readers please do tell me what you think about Reds and owens relationship and if it's one sided or not.