Chapter 27

Chapter 26

            ( Owen's POV )

“So I heard that you all wanted to meet me,” Hugo said

“well, we didn't exactly believe Owen when he said that he was dating someone. To be honest, I didn't expect you to be this hot,” Chaise said

“Chaise please stop talking” I groaned

Trixy, Red's new girlfriend looked at me with disgust. She scrunched her nose and scanned me shamelessly.

“I didn't know that you were gay,” She said to me as she drank her sparkling water.

“I didn't know either, can you believe that,” I replied

She scoffed “Is it true that you guys have to clean down there before you have sex?” She asked

“Trixy please, were eating,” Angel said while laughing, she's the  blondie

I felt embarrassed at that because I have never had sex with any guy before and I didn't know if what she said was true.

Red looked at me expecting me to reply to her girlfriend.

“Owen hasn't done that before. We had many quickies in the past and I don't think he ever had time to do that. And even if he did how's that any of your business?” Hugo growled.

I felt my cheeks heat up as what he has said just made it clear to everyone that I was the bottom.

Trixy's smile dropped as she pressed herself closer to Red, “Sorry I didn't think that it was Rude,” she said back to Hugo

The table went silent as they all were shocked. I was pretty sure that my friends got shocked by the fact that I was not a virgin. I don't know why Hugo thought it would be a good idea to lie like that to them.

We ate our meals and changed topics to ease up the tension around us.

We were now exiting the store and going back to where we came from. I could still feel the tension from my friends as I knew that tomorrow or even today they would fill me up with questions.

“Babe I don't think I can go back with you,” Hugo said

“What?” I asked

“I just got summoned to deal with something and I can't push it away, could you ride with one of your friends?” He asked

His hand was on my hip, so that meant his face was super close to mine, if I could move a little more towards him then we could kiss. But that was not what I had to be worried about.

If he said that he couldn't go back with me then it meant I had to catch an Uber or ride with one of these nutt heads.

“I'm riding with Chaise and his girl and also we have to go pick Dad up from his friend's house so the space is not enough. You could ride with Red,” Green suggested

I popped my eyes out “Didn't your dad go to his friend's house with his car?” I asked

“He did but they had a little fight with Mom so she took the car back home,” He explained

“Okay” I sighed

“Bye,” Hugo said as he gave me a quick peck on my lips and sprinted in the opposite direction.

My cheeks heated up at that.

Green and the others got into the car and left. I was now standing beside Red's car as I waited for them to get in first.

“Trixy get in the back, ” Red said to his girlfriend

“What!” She shouted

“You heard what I said and be quick with it because I have to go back home and rest,” he declared with a stone-cold face.

Trixy stomped to open the door harshly and closed it with a loud bang.

Red gestured for me to get in. I didn't say anything as I didn't want to be the one to be told off.

We dropped off Trixy first which was weird to me because her house was further than mine. He could have dropped me off first then dropped her last.

After dropping her we drove around the neighborhood and the car stopped at the park. The street lights were on and the playground was deserted, if I was walking alone I would have sprinted past the park as it looked creepy at night.

“Why did we stop,” I asked Red

He removed his hand from the wheel and faced me. His lips were plumb and light pink, they also were moist as he had been licking them. Wait why did I notice that first?

He moved one hand to my thigh, I felt my heart beat race as I felt like his hand on my skin and not my Jean's. His eyes looked at me with so much lust that I forgot where we were and the fact that he had a girlfriend.

“Owen I need to tell you something,” He said

“Yes?”

'Is this a dream?“

●●●●●●

Okay, maybe I am looking for trouble after all😏😏😏🤫🤫🤫

And what's up with Owens and lips.....like bruh chill out😂😭