[𝟘𝟛] ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕗𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥?

[Y/N's POV]
Something seemed off about Enid after that conversation with Wednesday. She seemed uncomfortable, almost if she had trouble with her thoughts, slipping her positive mask away. I noticed that, even tho she tried to hide it with a fake smile. I wanted to comfort her. "Hey Enid.", I said. Her face lit up again. 'What a beautiful sight.', I thought. 'So colorful and wonderful.' "Here.", was all I said as I held hand out. Without further ado the colorful girl grabbed it and continued skipping next to me across the hallway. I bet this is something she does with all her friends. The way she grabbed it so casually let me conclude to this answer. So no akwardness and awful uncomfortable silence was displayed. 

[Enid's POV]
'I'm holding hands with him. I'm holding hands with him! I AM HOLDING HANDS WITH HIM! Calm down Enid. Nothing to be excited about. He probably does that to all of his friends. Gosh! Why does he have be so nice. I don't deserve that. I can't even make my family proud. I'm a disappointment. And fist of all, I'm sure he will never like me like that. Nobody will. Not even this dumb stoner Ajax.', I finished my thoughts. I'm hating myself at the moment but I always put on a good show to hide it. And it works. Not even Yoko suspects anything. I feel so unworthy. 'What's that? What is he doing now? Is he- HE'S CARESSING MY HAND WITH HIS THUMB. Can he read my thoughts? Was that his outcast ability? Enid stop. STOP IT! He's just being nice. Maybe he noticed my mask falling? No that can't be. He's just being nice to me. I am his first friend after all.' We then arrived at the fencing - training - ground and entered along with a few classmates who were waiting for the teacher to arrive. I placed my fencing gear at the training grounds yesterday and nobody said anything so I suppose y/n and Wednesday did the same already. 

[Y/N's POV]
When we arrived at the training grounds -still holding hands- we saw the other students of this class. I have to say I'm kind of excited about this subject. I will learn a lot, I'm sure. Everyone put their fencing armor on and grabbed their mask. As Enid let go of my hand, I could make out Wednesday walking towards me looking more stern than usual. "What were you two doing?",she asked almost sounding a little jealous. "I noticed her becoming uncomfortable -I don't know why by the way.- so I comforted her.", I explained to her. "That was a unfortunate move Y/n. And also I believe this act of immature charity and subconscious therapy for her is beneath you. Moreover now the whole school will talk ab-", I couldn't handle her over-acted complaint anymore so I interrupted her.  "Shut it weekday. Leave my consequences to me. Your colorful friend needs more help than you know.", with that I walked away and back to Enid.

[Wednesday's POV]
'Did he just- Did he. He did. I want to make him suffer for his insolence. But I can't. Why did I complain so loudly to him. I lost control. That is unacceptable. No emotions. Ever.', I thought disappointed of myself. Now back to fencing. I learnt this from my uncle. 'Can't be too much competition here.', I deviously imagined. As we dressed up I noticed the so called "Queen" of this school already fighting a guy. She seemed good. Not because of the fact that she started a fight, but because of the fact that she was destroying him. Her movements were magnificent. She seemed like a worthy enemy. And seconds after that she had her opponent on the ground. He complained. Real annoying. Is that how I sound like when I complained to him? Pathetic. Punishable. I should punish myself for that behavior, maybe 5 days without food, or not sleeping for a month. But enough of that right now. I need to be concentrated. Then something caught my attention. "Seriously, Coach, when am I gonna get some real competition? Anyone else want to challenge me?", as soon as these words were spat out by the self appointed queen-bee herself I immediately responded. "I do." As she turned around to face me she just said: "Oh you must be the psychopath they let in." 'I will show her psychopath.' "And you must be the self-appointed Queen Bee. Interesting thing about bees. Pull out their stingers and they drop dead.", I came back savagely. "Rowan doesn't need you to come to his defense. He's not helpless, he's lazy.", after these words left her mouth I had enough of her talking. "Are we doing this or not?", I asked putting a bit of pressure on her. Moments later the coach said "En garde." and we got ready to fight.  

[Enid Sinclair/Wednesday Addams x Male Reader] Claws and stitches into his heartजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें