[𝟙𝟟] 𝔽𝕒𝕥𝕖

[Y/N's POV]
"W-Wednesday, is he still alive?", I heard Enid whimpering. "Probably.", the dark girl just replied. "I think if he was dead he would be in a better place than now. I'm just glad he didn't use his blades during that fight." 

"WEDNESDAY! HE IS DYING AND YOU STILL THINK ABOUT THAT FIGHT! WHY HAVE YOU NO EMPATHY AT ALL?!", the wolfie suddenly screamed towards her plain roommate. 
"Calm down Enid.", Wednesday replied dryly. "You don't know that this specimen can do with its weapons and I doubt he knows that too.", she replied without any visible emotion.  I still had my eyes closed since I got quite curious about their heated conversation.
Then it hit me. When I tried to open my eyes, my eyelids were not moving at all. Nothing was moving at all.  I couldn't move my body, couldn't speak a word. Just hear and listen. 

Suddenly I felt the gentle touch of a woman tracing down my chest. Deadly cold and almost ghostly. It had to be Wednesdays hand. Then she touched my throat and felt my pulse. "Dead.", her monoton voice called through the room. Enid started sobbing and threw herself on top of me hysterically crying since she wasn't expecting that at all. However wednesday was wrong. I was not dead. Atleast my spirit was not. "𝕿𝖍𝖞 𝖒𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖙𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖞 𝖊𝖞𝖊𝖘. 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖆𝖑.", Goody suddenly spoke up. "Wait how?", I answered curios. "𝕿𝖗𝖞 𝖙𝖔 𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖌𝖍𝖔𝖘𝖙 𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖑𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.", she explained. "𝕷𝖊𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖘𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖉𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚.", she added. "Ok. I trust you.", I finally spoke and relaxed. Then something incredible happened. My body was moving upwards and it stood up. I couldn't quite understand what happened. I couldn't see anything even though it felt like I was wide awake. Heard my footsteps but couldn't hear or see a single thing. Only think and feel. 

[Goody's POV]
When I slowly opened my eyes I felt quite overwhelmed. I wasn't used to feeling this much. I was a ghost after all. But through Y/N's body I never felt so alive, so real. When I shifted upwards I noticed that a colorful girl was crying over Y/N's body. She looked like she had seen a ghost. She looked scared or happy? Maybe even exci-", I couldn't even finish my thoughts since she threw herself at me and enveloped me into a bone crushing hug. I couldn't quite comprehend what to do now since this kind of affection was back in my days not displayed so usually. "Y-Y/N! I thought you were dead!", she cried out. And hugged me even tighter. "𝕾𝖍h 𝖙h𝖞 w𝖎l𝖑 b𝖊 a𝖑r𝖎g𝖍t. 𝕯o𝖓't 𝖜𝖔r𝖗y.", I spoke through Y/N's voice. It was weird since my inner voice still had my original sound whilst the voice that came out of my mouth was now a male one. "W-Why are you talking strange like that?", she asked. "Something is up. I can smell it. Tell me immediately.", she demanded confused. "𝕹o𝖙h𝖎n𝖌 𝖎s 𝖚p 𝕰n𝖎d. 𝕯o𝖓't 𝖜o𝖗r𝖞.", I said hoping to convince her. "Nu- uh. Not working Y/n. You pass out every 20 minutes and expect me not to figure out that there is something wrong. Please speak to me Y/n. Please.", she pleaded with literal puppy dog eyes. "𝕺k𝖆y 𝖇u𝖙 t𝖆k𝖊 c𝖆r𝖊 a𝖓d 𝖑i𝖘t𝖊n 𝕰n𝖎d, 𝕴'l𝖑 l𝖊t 𝖍i𝖒 t𝖆k𝖊 o𝖛e𝖗 a𝖌a𝖎n.", I said and hoped he would explain it so that she would understand. Atleast a little bit. Then I passed out again. 

[Y/N's POV]
"Argh fuck. My head hurts." Enid then held me up. What a nice girl. "Y/N what was that?", she asked with pressure and worry in her voice. "I-I cant quite understand it myself. When I died the first time, somehow my soul and the one of a ghost from the past called Goody Addams were merged together. Ever since then i got these seizures and the heavy coughs. I think she is killing me without wanting to do that. Apart from that, she is like a shizo-voice in my head that sometimes shows herself. She looks quite like a light-mode version of Wednesday. From the age of this Crackstone. You know?"

Enid just stared at me with wide eyes. I guess she doesn't know what to say. "It's alright Enid, you don't have to say anything."

"I'm back.", a female voice suddenly said. It was Wednesdays. "Wait. Why are you alive? Your heart was not beating. I already prepared my dissection set for your corpse. You got me quite excited you know. Or not.", she explained in her usual monotone voice. 

"WEDNESDAY! WEDNESDAY! GOODY IS IN HIS HEAD!", Enid suddenly screamed. Took her a while to realize. I flinched at the sudden loudness and Wednesday just started to smile creepily. "Why should my ancestor be in this random boys head? I thought I had occupied the whole place.", she teased arrogantly. What a bitch. "She's right wednesday. Thats where the coughs and the constant faints come from.", I explained. 
"I know that curse.", she blankly said. "You will die. No. Technically just your personality will vanish slowly from time to time. Your body is slowly adapting for Goodys spirit, whilst you the original spirit is being pushed away by it's own body. And if you let her, Goody can take control over your body from time to time. It will then be: Your words, your voice your body, but Goodys person behind it.", she further explained. 

"That's why you were acting so weird earlier!", Enid exclaimed and finally seemed to understand. "So it already happened?", Wednesday suddenly spoke. 
"Yeah, five minutes ago.", I explained. "Then the process is already developed further than I thought. This usually happens after years of this process, plus there is not that much known about that specific curse its pretty rare and exciting. And by the way you are now closely watched by me. I want to study your behavior and learn more about your >>sickness<< I hope you don't mind that. Plus we could save you if the attacks get too heavy.  So from now on move your bed into this room, in the middle of it. We will help.", she ended.