[𝟘𝟞] 𝕃𝕚𝕡𝕤, 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤, 𝕝𝕚𝕡𝕤...

[Wednesday's POV]
'Why is them kissing unsettling me so much? Wednesday what is wrong with you?', I thought but it was true. I felt like Enid kissed him out of pity. And I feel like Y/N didn't like it as much as he looks like aswell. 'Oh now they have finally pulled away. Why does he look at her so dreamily. Almost as if he was really in love. I guess he likes unique. But I am more unique than her, why doesn't he want me? This makes no sense. But even if, I would reject him. Or wouldn't I? ARRGH! Wednesday get these thoughts out of your head.'

[Enid's POV]
'WE ARE KISSING. W E  A R E  K I S S I N G!!!!! Okay calm down Enid. Is this even right? Whatever. Nothing that feels so right could ever be wrong, or could it? Fuck it could. I don't even like him that much. He just is there for me. Fuck so many feelings happening, I might get overwhelmed. I'm afraid that I But why is Wednesday staring like this. She looks upset. Was she jealous? No that couldn't be, she doesn't do emotions. Like never ever.' 

[Y/N's POV]
We then broke our kiss and gasped for air. "Y/N if you would be so kind and stop pathetic display of love, we still got something more important to discuss.", Wednesday hissed at me. "As you wish du fotze", I said upset. "Shut it Y/N. I can still understand you.", she fired back. "And I bet you kiss as bad as you curse!", she continued to bash back.
"So what is that matter you want to discuss Tuesday?", I asked ready to get murdered on the spot. "Say my name you failure and this will not be the last time you get to use your tongue.", she spoke emotionless whilst pulling a small knife pointing it towards me. "Careful Wednesday you might hurt somebody.", I answered not impressed at all. 

"I will escape this hellhole of a school. With your help. Can you drive?", she asked me. "Yes. Yes I can. And I will help you.", I answered. "Good", she answered. "I like your obedient tone much more.", the raven haired girl added. "Don't make this weirder than it has to be.", I simply replied. "I am forced to go to therapy tomorrow. You will accompany me, and then you will help me escape and drive me to the train station. You understand?", she said in her usual demanding voice. During that whole time I kind of dozed off and stared at her lips while talking. They were also red but a different red compared to Enid. The wolfs lips were just like strawberries, hers however were more like strawberry with chocolate coating, due to her latin-american origin.

"Alright. Now you two get some rest. We'll talk about the details tomorrow.", I said whilst getting up. I then left their dorm room through the regular door and noticed that Ms. Thornhill the guarding Doggie was gone 'She must've gone to sleep.', I thought. So I wandered careless through the hallways back to my dorm. 

After I walked in, I felt something hit the back of my head. Then everything went black. 

[Enid's POV]
'Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuck. I need to clear this mess. I need to seek professional help. I need to fix myself. I'm not ready for a romantic relationship with him. Not in my state. I think I will break him aswell instead of him fixing me. I'm not doing this. I need to be ready. The whole time I thought I needed a guy who is ready for me, when I was the one who was not ready.

I have an idea.'

[3rd Person POV]
The next morning y/n's phone buzzed. This is what he received:

 This is what he received: