[𝟙𝟝] 𝕳𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖞

[Y/N's POV]

Just as I was walking into the room it began. First a small few coughes, then a light headache with blurry vision, weak knees, and in the end my lungs felt like they were burning. Before I even realized what happened I was falling down, towards the floor. I saw blurry colors, no, that was not it. It was more like a blurry shade of light blue, similar to Goody's earlier aura. A huff of blood quickly made its way out of my mouth directly on the floor. It was all spinning. I was spinning. I tried getting up again and again but my body was pulling me down. I felt so weak. Weaker than ever before. And of course all of this lead the complementary girls to rush towards me.  All I saw was Wednesday's black Dr. Marten boots and Enids colorful Strawberry sneakers moving urgently to my position. I. Oh I. I was laying on the floor by then. And suddenly everything was black. Atleast I thought that. But the reality was oh so different from what was seen through the eye. 
I smelled dust, ashes and heat as well as people brushing against me, fleeing. Then I opened my eyes. I was much much smaller than I remember, I was now a girl. With blonde braids and a fancy dress. I was Goody Addams. But I couldn't act, couldn't move. Could just see and feel. From her perspective. Interesting, but why. I already knew we shared some kind of connection. But I couldn't quite put my finger on what kind of connection. It was mysterious. I already knew I felt some sort of intriguing way towards her. Almost as if I was close to her. But this couldn't be. She was dead. A long time. Long before I even was born. This just didn't make much sense. And I mean the situation as a whole. Nothing in this life makes sense anymore. 

Goody was being pushed into a cabin by some sort of Pilgrims. They wore a black wool attire and had ugly hats yet they seemed so trustful and well known to me. It was indescribable. Truly. Then I felt something. A presence. When I looked around. I could make out Crackstone, with... Wait what! MY BLADES on his back. So thats were the familiar feeling came from. Then the cabins door got closed and locked up. Then everything went dark again. Smoke. Fire. And the screams of Medival peasants being burned alive. Quite haunting, Wednesday would like that. I didn't though. I woke up in one of the girl's beds. Wednesdays to be more specific. My surroundings were all black and dark. Like dark academia pro max. When I looked around I noticed that nobody was in the room. The bed sheets smelled like Wednesday. Quite nice. When I tried to stand up, I immediately broke down again. Again, heavy coughs, unbearable pain everything was spinning. It felt like I was dying. My throat tightened and It only got worse. The pain was so unbearable that I couldn't help myself. So unbearable that I only saw one option. One way to end this. I huffed up a bit. I was now sitting on my knees, reached behind and gripped its handle. Then I moved the weapon in front of my torso, and with one last push I drove it into m- "𝕹𝕺! 𝕿𝖍𝖞 𝖜𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖉𝖔 𝖎𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙!", Goody suddenly appeared in front of me, ripped the blade out of my hands and threw it onto the other side of the room. so that it got stuck in the wooden plank of Enids wall. Goody then helped me stand up and dissolved again, just to reveal herself leaning on the door frame. "𝕲𝖔 𝖌𝖊𝖙 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝖋𝖗𝖊𝖘𝖍 𝖆𝖎𝖗, 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊.", she demanded and I followed suit. When my shaky feet mad their way towards the room's balcony I almost tripped again. The girls locked the window. Locked it with a little key and a lock. "𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝖐𝖊𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖔 𝖇𝖊 𝖘𝖔𝖒𝖊𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊, 𝖉𝖊𝖆𝖗. 𝕷𝖊𝖙'𝖘 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖎𝖙.", Goody suggested, but I had different plans. "No, Ads. Not this.", I couldn't even finish before coughing mildly. "Time.", I added. "𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖎𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖞 𝖕𝖑𝖆𝖓 𝖙𝖍𝖊-", Goody started but couldn't finish since I had already punched a hole into the window, stepping through it. "Finally fresh air.", I gasped in relief of what just had happened. I leaned onto the edge of the balcony happy that I managed to survive that. It didn't take long for goody to appear next to me as well. 

"𝕯𝖔 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖘𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖙?", She asked suddenly. "See what?", I replied confused. "𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖑𝖎𝖙𝖙𝖑𝖊 𝖇𝖊𝖊 𝖇𝖔𝖞 𝖎𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖇𝖚𝖑𝖑𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓.", she explained whilst pointing her little pointer finger towards the event. "Oh~", I exclaimed. "Ooh~", I added causing Goody to look back down instead of facing me. "𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖉𝖆𝖞.", she slowly spoke fascinated by what that dark girl might do. I also watched curios. 
Wednesday managed to push the main aggressor away. That boy was easily twice her size. His little gang also desperately tried to attack her, but she either ducked blocked or punched as an answer. It didn't take long for me to identify her fighting style as Kung-Fu. Most impressive. Yet she made a mistake. The biggest boy was currently out of her focus, she was too busy dealing with the other ones. Then it happened. The biggest one had her into a headlock. She was trying anything to get free but there was no way out, he was physically much stronger than her. 

"𝕿𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝖉𝖔𝖊𝖘𝖓'𝖙 𝖑𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖌𝖔𝖔𝖉 𝖆𝖙 𝖆𝖑𝖑.", Goody spoke worried. "She will manage, don't worry.", I explained. "𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖍𝖊𝖗.", she meant. "Why. She started that fight.", I answered not being in the mood for a fight. "𝕾𝖍𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖍𝖊𝖓 𝖚 𝖑𝖆𝖘𝖙 𝖇𝖗𝖔𝖐𝖊 𝖉𝖔𝖜𝖓, 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖔𝖜𝖊 𝖍𝖊𝖗, 𝖉𝖚𝖒𝖇𝖆𝖘𝖘!", demanded Goody. "Alright, alright Ms. Baroque-Madness.", i finally gave in.