[𝟙𝟙] 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕒𝕔𝕜.

[Y/N's POV]
"...and then I just screamed FICK DICH DU FOTZE!", I spat out, earning laughter from the bar guests. Looking around I noticed that the room seamed to float around my eyes and everything was already woozy. "Uuhh no more Vodka-Energy for me." As soon as these words left my drunk blabbermouth I began to tumble towards the bartendress. I almost tripped. 'Time to change the taste a bit.'

"Excuse me Ms. could I order an Havanna-Cola please?", I asked tipsily. "Alright I'll bring it over.", he spoke with a gentle smile. "Thank you Ms." This was the only reply my drunken brain could think of. As I slumped back down onto the worn out leather chair of the bar I recognized two figures approaching me. "Yo Div, that the boy who is supposed to be dead?", one of them asked sounding also drunk. "Yoko, I think that might just be him. Or we are just reaaaalyyy  drunk.", she answered sounding even drunker. Then I remembered and stood up excited. 

"If it ain't Miss. Tanaka and her fishy friend. How are you?", I stumbled at them more than happy to see two known faces. "It is you Y/N!", they greeted back sounding almost surprised. "Aren't you supposed to be like...", Yoko began. "...dead or something.", Divina finished, both of them greedily awaiting answers. 

"Yes. I die-", I got interrupted by the female drink server placing down my earlier ordered Havanna-Cola gently. "What I wanted to say is that, even death can be defeated sometimes.", I finished picking up the glass and taking a sip. "We saw your body Y/N. You were damaged heavily, ooh and you had no eyes no more.", Yoko began only to be followed ad-lip-like by Divina who only blurted "Boom! Lights out!" 

"Yeah I know. I saw it too. But this is a complicated story.", I simply replied whilst switching my brain on autopilot since I was drunk. "But tell me Tanaka. Why are you here. Isn't it like, extremely forbidden to go out till- Wait what time is it?", I questioned, hands reaching through my pockets realizing I didn't have my phone on me. 'I spend a damn day wondering this town and didn't recognize that my phone got lost. Fuck.' "It's 2:30 A.M currently you clumsy boy.", she replied. "By the way. You should really check on Enid.", she began sounding more serious than before. "She doesn't eat anymore and is overall devastated since you helped her a lot. She really loves you you know?", she added. "Yeah. You are right. Maybe this is what I should do. Care accompanying me?", I figured out to which Yoko and Divina just nodded seeming excited for the drama that was about to accrue.

"Come on to Nevermore it's this way.", Yoko mentioned. "No. We will take a Taxi. I'm way to lazy to walk now.", I ordered. "I mean if you are paying-", Divina began. "Don't give him ideas of making us pay you Dummie.", Yoko cut in. "Calm yourselves ladies. I will pay, no need to get upset.", I answered. 

When we pulled up at Nevermore the trio of us had to sadly find out that the doors would be closed over night. "I have an idea.", I suddenly blabbered out. "I will climb across the fence and hurt my balls real bad and open the door from the inside." Before the girls could even react I already shoved my body up the nearest possible entrance and slid down on the other side. 'No balls were hurt.', I thought happily as I opened the gate gently in order for the girls to pass into the Gothic castle. As the smart man I am I - of course - closed the gate after that since we didn't want to get suspected for anything.

"Well, I guess we part ways here.", I told the girls. "What will you do now?", Yoko asked confused. "He will probably pass out drunk at the quad.", Divina joked causing Yoko to laugh a bit. 

"I will do what I do best. Something dumb and dangerous." These were my last words before walking towards Wednesday and Enid's balcony looking up at it from frog perspective. "Alright let's get this going.", I spoke to myself picking up a stone, hoping it would not break the window but wake one of them up. 

I gave it my best shot. Took a step back and threw it onto their balcony. Nothing happened. After a few minutes I thought about walking back and going to sleep. "Okay I gave it a tr- fuck.", I only managed to spit out after I merely dodged the stone, that was thrown back at me? 

Then a monotone but well known female voice called dull: "Who dares to disturb my deserved peace and rest!" 

"Y/N L/N, Wednesday.", was all I said.