𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕚𝕤 𝕒 𝟙𝟙/𝟙𝟘

[Y/N's POV]
The following days were painful. Most painful. Heavy attacks, coughs and mouth bleedings. But at least the girls were there for me. Made sure that I was alright. Shared the burden between each other, that I had become. I felt useless, weak. Even damaged. No saving coast in sight.

Things got even more mysterious than they already were. The dead body of the Werewolf that I had killed, dissolved after he died. Completely- Faded away into nothingness. Even Ms. Weems never dared to speak about this case, but it shook her. As if she was scared of something.
Or someone. I hope my someone is never returning. Because in this state, I was useless.

Just before I finished my trail of thoughts the drom door had opened. Wednesday stepped in. The significant quick clicking of her heels was always a good hint of her approaching. Her small figure sat down onto my bed. Next to where I was laying.
"Grandma made you this.", she stated whilst holding up. "It should, and I quote 'silence the demons for a while.'", the pale girl stated. The liquid was filled into a very expensive looking glass. Probably a few hundred years old and handmade. "Drink up. I need you.", she plainly stated. I felt like I was a slave to her sometimes, but I didn't mind. She earned my service. More than anything.
"What do you need me for?", I asked curios of what she might had to offer. "Investigations. On a murder scene.", she coldly replied. "A boy who tried to kill me, got killed. By a monster. And I need you -my most loyal servant- to investigate. We will break into the cemetery and hopefully find the clues that might lead to this monster.", she added.
"Sounds real exciting.", and with a heavy sigh I let myself fall back into bed.
"Y/n. Drink up. Now or I will force it down your throat.", she demanded. "No worries your majesty. I will obey your every command.", I just threw back at her.

I hesitantly swallowed the pills and drank them down with a gulp of water. I sighed. When I shook my head Goody was nowhere to be seen or heard. "Get up servant.", Wednesday demanded semi-ironically. "As you wish.", I spoke continuing the act of queen and servant.

After a while we arrived at Jerichos cemetery. "Wednesday, you wait outside I will sneak in.", I instructed her. "Why. This will not happen. I will get in too.", she protestet. "I have a plan. A good one.", I proceeded to insist. "Just wait here and I will invite you in.", I added for a relatively poor explanation. "What is your plan then?", she asked annoyed whilst looking away from me. To her surprise I was long gone when she decided to look towards my direction again. "I hate you Y/n L/n she whispered, yet obeyed my wish.

I gently pulled the door handle down entering the cemetery just like any other person would. After a few steps through the heavily sanitized hallway I found a door which had a "Employees Only" sign on top of it. "Perfect.", I muttered to myself and went in. Behind that door was the changing room of the facility. "Let's play dress up.", I spoke and got suited up. After I fake-greeted a few "colleagues" of mine and introducing myself as the new-one. After a while I opened the front door again to see Wednesday still waiting for me.

[Wednesday's POV]
I talked to Thing about how I just knew that this plan of this dumb idiot was gonna fail, when my sharp ears noticed a door opening. It revealed a full dressed up Y/n to me. "How did you-", I began but I was soon interrupted by him talking. "Hello young Lady. You must be Wednesday. Our new intern. I hope you can pick up as much knowledge as possible.", he fake-greeted me. Then another voice was approaching. "Oh we have a new intern? How lovely.", a random woman who was apparently working there too slid in. "Yeah. She is. I am tanking her today.", Y/n answered. The woman just nodded and got back inside. "So are you ready intern.", this dumb imbecile asked me.