[𝟙𝟛] 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕘𝕠𝕥𝕥𝕖𝕟 𝕘𝕠𝕕𝕙𝕠𝕠𝕕.

"Where am I?"

"Thy are in the realm of death and sadness."

"Get out of my head."

"No. I know who thee are."

"You know my past?"

"Yes."

"I do not."

"Wake up. The end is near."

"Goody. Get out of my head."

Then everything went dark again. I wondered if I would ever leave this place. If I ever could. I lost it all. If there would be something left, it would be fading memories of a past life full of nothing. All that I remember, the hanging weight of chains on my forearms. The burden they carried. It was heavy. I wish someone took it off.

Then there was a light, so shiny and glimmrig that it could replace the sun. Almost, at least. Its warmth pulled me towards it. Like a moth to the light. And I followed. I was a soldier and the light was my commander. It felt like it ordered me to walk into it. 

When I was engulfed by the burning flames of the light I was surprised that I hadn't caught fire. Then it died down slowly. I watched it. All of it dissolved but one area kept burning. My heart was now engulfed in blue glistening flames. I felt it guide me, moving my body. I felt so alive and energized.

Then the world of the living called.

I moved around the bed I was laying in. Pulled up the covers revealing a short wolf girl sleeping next to me like a pet. I didn't remember her being next to me when I got to bed. Mysterious. I guess I can ask her when she wakes up. Poor Enid, really missed me that much. 

When I left the bed I noticed that Goody, the ghost girl from before sat down on a chair looking at me. Am I hallucinating now? What happened. It was a dream, wasn't it? Then I rubbed the rest sleep out of my eye. Goody was gone. I guess my mind played a trick on me. 
Then I got up. Enid still sleeping peacefully beside me. Wednesday was on her typewriter, eagerly typing her worries away, so it seems. 

'What was that last night.', I thought whilst opening their door in order to leave.    

"Y/n!", a sharp voice called out. When I turned around my guess proved itself right. It had been Wednesday calling out my name. 
After that call I turned around. "Yeah that is my name.", I answered. 
"I have got something for you.", she plainly added. I walked towards her and took ,what was in her hands out of her grip. "Thank you. But why am I entitled to receive a gift from the generous Wednesday Addams?", I asked curios. 

"It is actually quite simple.", she added. "My mother gave me this. She said that it is part of a prophecy. And I quote >>The one who might comes back from the depths of holy hell should hold this holy grail.<<" 

"Great now I am some part of a prophecy. Not your day Y/n.", I spoke to myself whilst walking out of the door almost stubbing my toe in the process of doing so. 

Then I went to sleep. Finally. It has been a long time hasn't it? 

"𝕴𝖙 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖎𝖙𝖊𝖑𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖘 𝖇𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝖆 𝖑𝖔𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖎𝖒𝖊 𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖊𝖊𝖉 𝖉𝖔𝖓'𝖙 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖐?"

A soft and unknown voice spoke, unknown yet so familiar it seemed. "You again.", I spoke back at her. 

"𝖄𝖊𝖘 𝖒𝖊 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓. 𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖈𝖐 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖒𝖊. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝕴 𝖈𝖆𝖓 𝖍𝖊𝖑𝖕 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖕𝖚𝖗𝖕𝖔𝖘𝖊. 𝖂𝖊𝖉𝖓𝖊𝖘𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖑𝖗𝖊𝖆𝖉𝖞 𝖌𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖘𝖊 𝖇𝖑𝖆𝖉𝖊𝖘 𝖆𝖘 𝖆 𝖌𝖎𝖋𝖙, 𝖑𝖊𝖙 𝖒𝖊 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖇𝖊𝖙𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖊𝖋𝖋𝖎𝖈𝖎𝖊𝖓𝖙 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚."

Then she dissolved again.
The rest of the night was something that was rare these days. Peaceful rest and  comfortable softness of the pillows and blankets who accompanied me in the fortress of dreams. It was Saturday now so I had nothing to do and could sleep in as long as I wanted. Until my natural clock would wake me up at least.

"Fuck.", these were the first words that escaped my mouth. I realized that something was different. I looked down on myself I felt heavy weight on my forearms. Just like when I had that weird dream the day before. But this time it was actually there, the chains, the weight, it was all real. The burden was back. The one thing that I seemed to ran away from my whole life. I didn't even remember why exactly. These memories must've been lost to the devouring sands of time. 

I had chains strapped around my forearms. Just where the bandages had been in the beginning. Maybe this was part of my past. I should ask Wednesday about this. When I thought of her, the thoughts of yesterdays gift from her mother came back. They were laying in the corner. I felt myself drawn towards them more and more. They look so familiar. When I walked over to them, my eyes examined the shining metal and carvings on them for the first time. The handle graced an engraving. "G.A." "Goody Addams.", thats why she seems so familiar to me. 

After I turned the blades around in my hands to view their backside I noticed something. "No. No this can't be.", I stuttered out. My name "Y/N L/N", was engraved on the other side. These had to be mine. From a long time ago. Oh now I would definitely ask Wednesday. 

"How did they even end up in her belongings."

"𝕴 𝖌𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖙𝖔 𝖍𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖆𝖒𝖎𝖑𝖞, 𝖘𝖍𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖒𝖞 𝖉𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖉𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖆𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖆𝖑𝖑. 𝕬𝖋𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝖗𝖎𝖕𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖔𝖚𝖙 𝖔𝖋 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 𝕴 𝖙𝖔𝖔𝖐 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖒 𝖆𝖘 𝖙𝖍𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖗𝖘𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖔𝖓𝖑𝖞 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖕𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝖉𝖊𝖋𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝕵𝖔𝖘𝖊𝖕𝖍 𝕮𝖗𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖓𝖊. 𝕴 𝖜𝖔𝖗𝖘𝖍𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚. 𝖂𝖊 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊𝖉 𝖊𝖆𝖈𝖍-𝖔𝖙𝖍𝖊𝖗. 𝕭𝖚𝖙 𝖓𝖔𝖜 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖞 𝖜𝖆𝖘 𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖘𝖊𝖉. 𝖄𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖊𝖊𝖑𝖎𝖓𝖌𝖘 𝖆𝖘 𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖑. 𝕼𝖚𝖎𝖙𝖊 𝖆 𝖙𝖗𝖆𝖌𝖊𝖉𝖞."

"Oh! Welcome back Ads.", I just replied whilst I swung the blades around in my hands as if I never let them down.

Goodys eyes widened at that name. "𝖄-𝖄𝖔𝖚 𝖗𝖊-𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖊𝖉.", she almost baffled out. "How could I not.", was all I replied before walking out of the room to catch up with Weekday Addams and my lonely wolfie Enid. Her personal therapy session with me will definitely start soon. 

Goody spent the rest of the day smiling the "Addams" way flashing her dimples and freckles the entire day without showing herself. The wanted alone time after such a heavy reveal to her. "𝕳𝖊 𝖆𝖈𝖙𝖚𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖒𝖊. 𝕳𝖊 𝖗𝖊𝖒𝖊𝖒𝖇𝖊𝖗𝖘 𝖒𝖊!", she screamed internally at herself.