[𝟘𝟠] 𝔸𝕟𝕠𝕥𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝔸𝕕𝕕𝕒𝕞𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕒 𝕄𝕠𝕟𝕤𝕥𝕖𝕣.

[Y/N's POV]
Everything was monochrome and blurry. I basically couldn't see anything. But I certainly felt something. A presence around me. Where was I? I did die, didn't I?

"Yes thy did.", a mysterious voice called out. I as I looked behind me there was nobody. I couldn't make out the source of that voice. It sounded oddly familiar tho. When I slowly moved back around, a girl was standing there all of a sudden. I took a quick step back since her sudden appearance startled me a bit. She just spawned in front of me. 

She had the same two braids as Wednesday. But unlike her she wore the base of her hair as a middle part, and not bangs. Her hair was not black, instead it was almost glowing. I wouldn't say golden, but rather brass-colored blonde. Like an angel. Face and bone structure was the same as Wednesdays. 'I wonder if her name is Monday?' I guess she must be a relative of my favorite weekday-named raven girl then.

She wore a white dress. But not one from our time. It had a big collar and several ribbons vertically lined up under it. I looked classy and fancy. Like from a time long over. 

"And who might you be my young lady?", I asked the girl with the look of a ghost from a horror movie. The type of ghost who was murdered as a little girl by her abusive mother in the home, the protagonists move in. Just like that type of ghost. A good-girl type from the early 1600's. Her dress was her most prominent feature. It was bright, white and flashy. Impressive. She looked Baroque. Real splendour, luxurious and sweeping. Just like the people in that time. She must've been not poor. Atleast she didn't look like she was. She had intelligent black eyes - just like Wednesday - and the proper posture of a young lady. Seemed Educated and well taken care of. 

"Thou were abandoned by death. Your soul damned to be travelling between light and darkness for all eternity. Me name is Goody. Goody Addams.", she calmly answered. 
I bowed down and held my hand out, with the palm faced upwards in order to for her to lay hers into it, like in a bed. 'I hope I guessed her time right.', I silently thought. And yes indeed I guessed right. As if it was normal she laid hers into mine and I gave it a gentle kiss. "I'm Y/n L/n, it is a pleasure.", I answered. "The pleasure is mutual.", she called back. 

"Min cursing person is long gone. But thine is still alive. Be quick before the gates of living close for you, as they did for me!", she spoke stressed and hurried. It got me quite worried, since I didn't even know how I came here in the first place. "What do I have to do to get back?", I asked Goody. "Sadly Ik haven't found out a way yet.", she answered. Her voice sounded just like Wednesday. A little bit more raspy, but I think thats due to her different language.

"No way out here then.", I answered. "No.", she replied sharp. "You remind me of someone Ms. Addams.", I added. "You just seem so familiar.", I continuously added with a smile. 
"I guess when you live long enough, you begin to see the same eyes on different people.", Goody just replied cold. "No it's just not that alone. You might have the same eyes, but when I look at them I see a bright soul full of former life and passion. Something she doesn't have.", I said to her. 

After I had said that there was a noise. Not loud and frightening, but rather small and welcoming. I turned around to make out where it came from. That was when I saw it. I saw me. As if there was a mirror. But my reflection looked different. It had no eyes, rather a bloody pudding around their area. My neck had a deep and crawling stab wound, still dripping. And my upper body had "ALL OUTCASTS WILL DIE" carved into it. Of course there was no point in overlooking the big, deep wine red hole in my heart. 

"This is thine past Y/n. Threat it the way thee think it's best and true."