[𝟙𝟚] 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕦𝕟𝕚𝕠𝕟

[Y/N's POV]
"How did you return?", Wednesday asked sternly, whilst crossing her arms judging. "I saw your corpse.", she added not trusting her eyes at all. Maybe she was still trapped in one of her visions? Who knows. 

"I do not know.", I just answered and walked inside. During this time my brain turned into NPC-walking-mode and forgot that this was a girls dorm room, I was just walking in carelessly. 

"Where exactly are you going?", Wednesday asked. "I never gave you permission to enter dull-one." 

"Inside.", I bluntly answered. "I feel like Weems already gave my room away to some bullied kid who needs it more than me and I need a place to stay for the night."

"This is against the rules Y/n.", Wednesday sternly told me. As she scolded me about the rules of Nevermore Academy I kept eye contact leaving her face in my vision the whole time. Quite a blessing sight after escaping death. 

Her bone structure so defined, yet soft looking. Her face pale but not unhealthy looking. The moonlight highlights her facial features in such a magnificent way. Almost as if her face was made to be out at night. A sharp jawline paired with prominent cheekbones, glowing in moonlight is truly a sight to look at. I just hope she knows that. She looks like a pale fairy in the night. She is made for the dark, it suits her perfectly. Enid-Style would just not fit her.

"You can stop staring you know. That is extremely annoying and it seems desperate.", the piercing-less goth Latina threw rocky at me. 

"Then stop being the beauty you are.", I told her. I didn't know where his sudden boost of confidence came from, but I imagine if you talk to someone like Wednesday, you have no need to care about coming off as weird. 

[Wednesday's POV]

'What did he just say to me.', I thought a bit taken aback by the sudden compliment. I felt my face heating up. Was I getting sick? Was I being bewitched? Why was my face heating up? Did Y/n pull a special magical spell I knew nothing about? 
My immensely enlarged ego told me to not show any weakness, so I turned around in order for him not to see I turned around and signalized him with quick hand movements to follow me inside. 

[Enid's POV]

'Is Wednesday talking to a ghost on the balcony or what is taking that unfriendly girl so long. I am quite surprised that she managed to hold a conversation for longer than 5 seconds without being annoyed.' She then walked back inside with a blush-? A GOD DAMN BLUSH ON HER FACE!?!? Her face can show color? How and muchmuchmuch more important WHO? Caused this?! My thoughts were racing through my little wolfie head. 

"Wednesday who is this?", I asked, being really surprised that someone followed her inside. I wonder who is might be. Xavier? Ajax? Who knows. But she sure does like him. She will probably never admit it. 

Then the mysterious boy walked into the dim light of our room. Revealing it to be...

"Y/N!", I screamed out in surprise and basically jumped off my bed and ran towards him. When I reached him I leaped at him and enveloped him in a bone crushing hug smashing both of us onto the ground. I had to touch him, had to feel him. To make sure my squirming brain didn't just trick me right there. 

"H-Hi Enid, glad to see you too.", he greeted me, still laying on top of him on the ground. 

"You can get off of him now Doggie.", Wednesday stated sternly and joyless. 

'I knew it. That B!tch was jealous. Now I have her. Now I can blackmail her with my information.'