[𝟙𝟘] 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕣𝕖𝕥𝕦𝕣𝕟.

[Y/N's POV]
"W-Wait. Whats happening?", I say scanning my own body up and down. "Goody do you know what happens?!", I pleaded to her, hoping for answers. "No. Sadly I can't think of a reason why thy is disintegrating themselves.", she shortly replied back, just as confused. 

"G-Goody!", I managed to mumble out, before there was nothing. No feelings. No thoughts. Just emptiness.  In life I had learnt one thing. When the darkness comes, only ambition will guide you. And you must face it. Alone.

[Enid's POV]
I miss Y/N. I miss him so much. Wednesday always told me it was silly, since I only knew him so little, yet somehow I do. I miss his touch, the feeling of his lips on mine. Even though it seemed like a mistake at first. But now I realized it. I was never so sure about my feelings towards a guy before. I was in love with a dead man. And nothing would make him come back. 

These thoughts messed with my head even more.

[3rd Person POV]
Enid was a mess. Sleeping properly was still hard. Often her eyes would snap open, she covered in a cold sweat, shaking, heart pounding, looking around the room suspicious and paranoid that the horror may have followed her here, she got up cautiously, shivering, rubbed her head and eyes and tried to fully awaken. She would stumble to the bathroom, looking in the mirror slowly, cautiously, as if not sure of what she'd see. And when the evening came she would be scared to go to sleep. She was scared. Scared of dreaming about Y/n and her. Kissing, loving and doing much more. 

When she would wake up. There would be no Y/N. No love. Just emptiness. Both in her stomach, and her heard. And both she had no motivation to fill anymore. If only he was there to comfort her. But no. He wouldn't come back. No one ever did. And no one ever will. 

[Wednesday's POV]
I ran my hand across my acing midriff and felt my stomach vibrate. 'I can't think when I'm hungry.' Y/N's funereal was two days ago. Not much has changed, besides Enid. She barely even knew him and now look at her. Pathetic. Weak. Thats why I don't fall in love. Because when your beloved is gone some day you will be useless for all eternity. I noticed that Enid lost a lot of weight too. Y/n was really doing a number on her.
I wonder what he would think, if he came back. 

[Goody Addams' POV]
"So he doesn't remember me." Goody was inconsolable. Tears were streaming down her face as she sat hunched over on the floor, her sobs echoing through the empty room. She had never felt so broken, so hopeless, so utterly alone.

Her heart felt like it had been ripped out of her chest, leaving behind a gaping hole that she didn't know how to fill. Everything that had mattered to her had been taken away, and she didn't know how to move forward.

As she cried, she tried to make sense of what had happened. How could something that had felt so right, so perfect, have gone so terribly wrong? She had trusted him, believed in him, loved him with all her heart. And now he was gone, leaving her with nothing but a shattered soul.

The more she thought about it, the harder she cried. She had given him everything, and he had repaid her with lies, betrayal, and heartache. She felt like a fool, a naive girl who had been taken advantage of by a boy who never cared for her the way she cared for him.

But even as she cried, Goody knew deep down that she would eventually find a way to heal. She was strong, resilient, and determined to move forward. She would pick herself up, dust herself off, and keep going, no matter how hard it might be.

For now, though, she let herself cry. She let herself feel the pain, the hurt, the overwhelming sadness that threatened to consume her. And as she cried, she whispered to herself, over and over again, "I will get through this. I will be okay." 

[Y/N's POV]
My head was spinning. It ran errands. Very fast and very slow at the same time. I felt like after a long night out drinking. Where was I? 'No I will savoir this moment.' 
I heard the chirping of birds. Smelled the wet and humid air of the morning around me. The sun beamed right onto my body. I felt live. All around me. I felt the cold blades of grass beneath me fighting a vengeance full battle against the soles of my feet. In the distance I could hear chatting of people. Then some car engine roaring. 
'So, no so remote after all.', I thought as I slowly opened my eyes with care. As they were filled with one of the very first sunbeams of the newly born day I saw where I was. 'Looks like a small town.'

The town's sight felt oddly familiar, yet it was something I had never seen before. 'Where am I?', I thought curios as I stepped deeper into the town's heart.