030

As Emma and Aurelia walked through the woods they made their way over to the camp where Marian and Robin were staying at

"So what exactly are we looking for?" Aurelia asked. "Well if the person who cursed Marian has the exact same powers as Elsa then maybe they left a trail," Emma said.

"Okay. So we'll split up and look for anything...cold" Aurelia said and Emma nodded as they walked around the camp in separate ways.

Hearing clashing and banging sounds coming from one of the tents, Aurelia froze and held up her hands, hoping that whatever magic she had would prove useful now.

"Whoever's in there, come out. Now" she called. When a man slipped out of the tent, she continued to hold her ground.

"Who are you? And what are you doing here?" she asked, as Emma came around the other side holding her gun up at him.

"Depends who's asking," the man said.

"The sheriff's asking," Emma said. "I never did like sheriff's very much," he said.

"Who are you?" Aurelia asked again, surprising herself and everyone else when a yellow ball of magic appeared in her hand. The man sighed as he held his hands up.

"Alright. My name is Will Scarlet. I used to be a Merry Man until me and Robin Hood had a bit of a falling out" he said.

"So what are you doing in his tent?" Emma asked.

"Well, I heard what happened to Marian. Terrible thing. But I kinda know something that might help" Will said.

"What is it?" Aurelia asked. "Look, I'm a theif. Always been a thief. Always gonna be thief. And when there's a blackout like the other night, do you know what a theif does?" Will asked.

"He goes to work" Emma sighed.

"Exactly. So I'm working me way down Main Street when I break into the ice cream parlor and see the strangest thing. There'd been no electricity for hours. But still all the ice cream was frozen solid. Now, how does something like that happen?"

Taking Will with them to the ice cream parlor that was currently closed, Emma peered in through the windows. "I don't know. Looks pretty normal to me" she said.

"It was bleedin' cold in there, I'm telling ya," Will said. "Isn't it supposed to be cold in there? They sell ice cream" Aurelia said. "During the blackout?" Will asked.

"How do we know you're not just trying to avoid jail?" Emma asked. "I may be a thief. But I'm no liar. And I can bloody well prove it" Will said, leaning down to pick the locks.

"Really?" Aurelia asked. "We can't just break in!"

"Can you just be a quiet a second, love? I'm just trying to do this? It takes concentration. A bit tricky. It's all about-" Will said before Emma interrupted him to pick the lock herself.