97

[Luca POV]

I fell out of my little space on the drive to wherever he was going. I asked, and he said to a friend's house so we could hang out with that friend and Jane. I'm pretty sure the friend's name is Doug, but I don't know for sure. As Jacob pulled into the driveway, I got butterflies in my stomach. But I chalked it up to just being anxious.
"He can get excited, but he won't do anything," Jacob vaguely reassured me. I didn't ask but wondered, 'In what way?'. While following him up the porch to the front door, I picked at my back pockets. They've got a pattern on them cause they used to be my mom's, but she told me to take them since she she stopped wearing jeans and they fit me fine.

Jacob knocked and waited a few seconds before the door opened, a very average seeming guy smiling at us and opening the screen door.
"Hey man, come in! Great to see you," He greeted Jacob. I awkwardly followed behind him, continuing to feel the design on the back pocket. It wasn't anything super girly. I don't even remember what it's in the shape of.
"Who's this cutie?" Doug asked as he led us to his living room.
"That's my boyfriend, Luca," Jacob briefly explained, making me look up at Doug. I flashed a small smile to show I wasn't trying to be rude with how quiet I was being.
"Almost didn't notice you're a boy," He said, laughing and sitting down on a couch that was pushed up against the wall. It faced a TV, coffee table that had small likes of white powder close to the middle of it, and a cracked window with a blanket over it as a makeshift curtain. I ignored the most likely drugs on the table and sat on the edge, pushed up against Jacob. I didn't mind, though. But I was starting to mind the feel of the jeans.

I started squirming more and more, unable to ignore it anymore.
"What's wrong?" Doug asked. Jacob wasn't facing me. If he had been, I'm sure he would've been the one to ask.
"I just don't like how tight these jeans are," I mumbled, hoping to every higher up possible that it would just go away.
"Just take 'em off," He suggested, giving me a creepy, perverted smile. I looked up at Jacob to see if I was just making that up, but he just shrugged when he looked back at me. I couldn't deal with it anymore, so I reluctantly unbuckled and unzipped my pants. I quickly pulled them down to my ankles, slipping my shoes and then jeans off. My boxers don't go down that far, which was just further upsetting. I folded them into a neat little square and sat them on my left leg.

I didn't really listen to what Jacob and his friend were saying until he rested his hand on my thigh, gently rubbing it. With how much I'd been hoping he'd start caring for me again, it very quickly got me hard. Even though I didn't want to have a boner in a strangers house. It actually really made me uncomfortable that he'd feel up on me like this here.
"I'd give you a whole gram for 80 if you give me something back," His friend alluded.
"Shit, like what?" Jacob asked.
"Let him blow me," Doug suggested casually, looking over at me.
"What do you say?" Jacob asked, also turning to look at me. "That's a really good price for just giving him a BJ." He said," He whispered, leaning over for a second. Maybe it was how excited Jacob looked for this combined with how badly I wanted his validation, but I nodded a little. Jacob knows who his friends are. He wouldn't put me in a situation like this unless he was okay with it. Plus, he's pretty good-looking anyway.

"Do you have a hair tie?" I asked either of them, standing up. Doug picked one up off the coffee table and handed it over to me. I carelessly tied up my hair in a ponytail really quick, crouching down on my knees. He was already partially hard as I unzipped his shorts. I pulled his half erect penis out of his boxers, putting my hand around my the base of it and licking up the thick shaft. I took about half of it in my mouth, sucking it and tracing shapes with my tongue into the length.
"Ohhh fuck," He softly moaned, resting his hands in my hair.

"Look up at him, Baby," Jacob directed me. I did, cheeking his dick for as I took half a second to breathe from my mouth. I dove right back in, deepthroating the whole thing. I only gagged a little, but it made my eyes water. As I started moving my head up and down, he started grunting and holding my hair tighter. He quickly started thrusting himself down my throat, hitting something and making my eyes flutter back for a second.
He did one last hard one before pulling out and cumming on my face. It was hot and sticky, but almost exactly in a diagonal line. From my left eyebrow down to my mouth.
"Fuck he's got a mouth on him. I'd trade that blow for any girls I've had. Any day," He praised me as I stood up. Jacob pulled me close by my shirt and gave me a long, passionate kiss. I whined as he pulled me to sit in his lap. I still have cum running down my face.

"Can I wipe off my face, please?" I quietly asked, looking between the two of them.
"Course, come here," Doug mumbled, grabbing a tissue from the coffee table and turning my head to face him. I guess everything's on the table for this sorta stuff. He was really careful with me, so I didn't mind. He even let me get around my eyes by myself.
"Thank you," I mumbled, and I shifted in Jacob's lap. I still was semi hard, so I pulled my shirt down in an attempt to hide the tent in my boxers. I pulled the hair tie carefully out of my hair, setting it down on the table where it previously was.

"Aw, you got a little problem?" Jacob asked, rubbing up my side. I was fine blowing him, but I don't wanna pull mine out. I don't want mine touched, really. By Jacob or Doug. I shrugged and put my arm over my erection. I don't like the feeling I'm getting all of a sudden. I don't think Jacob is being sweet to me again just cause he wants to.
"You don't gotta go that," Doug said, resting his hand on my arm, right above my elbow. A cold chill ran down my spine. Not really because of him. He's kind of being encouraged by Jacob that I'm okay with this stuff. I turned my head so it wasn't obvious I was about to cry and started biting on my thumb.

Jacob groaned and shifted under me, taking something out of his pocket.
"Just give me the gram," He mumbled, handing his friend a few 20s. Doug grabbed a little plastic bag with something white in it, handing it over to Jacob. I think he was being nice only so that I'd blow his friend, and so he'd get however much off he got on that. I quickly wiped my eyes so the tears didn't fall. But Jacob took a look at me and huffed, rolling his eyes and shoving me off him.
"I'm not dealing with you crying again," He said, standing up and putting the powder in his front pocket. I don't like arguing in front of people, especially when I don't know them, but the other person does.

"C'mon, Jacob. He's fine," Doug tried to reason as Jacob started walking to the front door.
"If you're going home with me, come on. Or you can stay here, I don't fucking care," He said, looking back at me. I stood up, grabbing my pants that were next to me.
"Bye, sorry," I mumbled, following after Jacob. He's really making me sad lately.
"Come back anytime!" He called to us as Jacob opened the front door. I followed him out to the truck, getting in the passenger side as soon as he unlocked the doors. I can tell I'm starting to slip. I don't wanna bring it up, though, because I've been little constantly lately. Maybe Dady just needs a break from me. He got in the driver's side and turned the truck on, pulling onto the mail road before addressing anything that happened.

"You're my boyfriend. You know that, right?" He asked, giving me a look I couldn't place. I get a feeling he's mad. Or maybe just possessive.
"I know. I love you," I said, slurring the last part of my sentence a little. He sighed and pulled over to the side of the road.
"Baby, I really love you... I'm sorry," He told me, on the verge of tears. I quickly unbuckled myself, climbing into his lap. I held him in a hug while he started sobbing into me. I kissed his head a bunch of times to make sure he knew I really meant I loved him.
"I know I've been mean, I need to talk to someone!" He cried, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Do you - do you think I've been a bad boyfriend...?" He asked, trying to stop the tears and looking up at me. I shook my head a little and cupped his face in my hands like he does to me. I smiled a bit at him.
"If you gotta talk to somebody, we can find someone. Admitting the hardest part," I reassured him. I'm trying my best to make him feel okay while I'm tettering on the edge of my headspace.
"Let's go home... Yeah?" He suggested. I nodded and kissed his lips one last time before I sat back down in the passenger seat. I buckled up and swung my leggies while the radio played. I think things are gonna get better. I mean, he said he needs help, so he knows. Dady's gonna change for me. I know he will.