.•.Visions.•.

•It was in the year 1954, when Alice in the midst of a Cullen family meeting, had a vision

.•It was in the year 1954, when Alice in the midst of a Cullen family meeting, had a vision. She was talking one moment and the next her eyes glazed over, a blank look overtaking her features.

Having grown used to this occurrence, from the pixie like vampire that had with her boyfriend Jasper and a girl named Beverly, joined the Cullen family four years ago. Edward Cullen who had the ability to read minds was not in the dark as the other vampires in the room were as he could experience her vision in real time too.

In the vision, fire shone bright, they were in a wooded area, but someone else was there. Edward thought she was quite pretty, she had brown hair, pale skin and green eyes, she was simply gazing into the fire.

The mysterious woman suddenly turned around, but her face changed, her eyes transformed, Edward and Alice had never seen anything like it. Her irises split into too, and she was in guard, though she noticeably relaxed when someone came into the clearing she was standing in. None other than Rosalie.

Rosalie reached out her hand and the mysterious woman took it and kissed the back of it, smiling fondly at Rosalie, who looked back fondly at her too. Rosalie leaned into the woman and they both gazed upon the fire.

Alice came out of the vision with an audible gasp. She immediately made eye contact with Edward. She looked at him, both having a silent conversation in their heads. Edward nodded as if acknowledging that he had seen the vision.

At this point the rest of the family, Carlisle Cullen and his mate Esme Cullen, Rosalie Hale, Emmet Cullen and his mate Beverly Hale and Alice's mate Jasper, were all looking at the fortune teller and mind reader wanting know what they had seen.

Alice smiled brightly, and turned to look at Rosalie. Rosalie was immediately taken back by this, Alice was known to be energetic and over-exaggerate things, so really didn't know what she was about to hear, but she did know she had something to do with the vision so her curiosity was sparked.

"She's beautiful." Alice simply said, never dropping her blinding smile.

Those words were all Rosalie needed to hear, she knew exactly what Alice was telling her. She had seen her mate. 'Her' Rosalie thought to herself.

Rosalie had always been attracted to women, but she was born in the wrong era. Women loving other women was frowned upon, so she always shut that part of her attraction down, and only ever romantically interacted with men. Though her only serious relationship with a man, ended in her untimely violent death, leading to her having a slight hate toward the gender, so she supposed to made sense for her mate to be a woman.

The rest of the Cullens understood what Alice meant too, and they were happy for Rosalie. Esme, who was the mother figure for the Cullens was especially happy as they would get a new family member and she also hoped that this woman, whoever she was would make Rosalie happy, as her life as a vampire has always weighed deeply on the girl.