.•.Enemy of my enemy.•.

"Hold on what? Mina asked as she sat up in bed

"Hold on what? Mina asked as she sat up in bed. Thank god for her supernatural status because had she been a regular human, she probably would have been hungover as hell.

"There's an army of new born vampires coming to forks." Emmet said again with an air of nonchalance, Beverly nodding along calmly too, like they didn't just drop a bomb on the couple who laid in bed.

"Oh and the wolves are coming over later, because we're all training together." Emmet said again with a dimpled smile, happy at the prospect of fighting.

"Jesus." Rosalie said as she adjusted herself on the bed, "we ignore you people for one night and the world falls apart." She said in slight annoyance.

"I call it the Edward, Bella effect." Beverly told the couple, amused at how shit always seemed to hit the fan with the star crossed lovers.

"I've gotta give it Victoria." Mina said smiling to herself, "she's a lot of things, but she certainly never half-asses a plan, that's for damn sure."

Victoria's villain levels never failed to entertain Mina, even when the too used to be together. Victoria was trouble, but one couldn't deny that Mina always had fun with Victoria at the end of the day.

Those were the days the hybrid was careless and ruthless. Victoria played a huge part of enabling the careless lifestyle and when the red head left abruptly one day, Mina calmed down a bit, eventually adopting her calmer demeanour.

"Sound like you miss her." Rosalie said with a tinge of attitude in her tone, giving her wife major side eye at the wistful look in her eyes and she spoke about Victoria.

She knew Mina was hers, but she certainly didn't like how Victoria knew parts of Mina that she didn't. Sure she knew the hybrid spent some years being a menace to society, but Mina never talked much about those times. Knowing there existed someone in the world who saw her wife in her darkest times made her feel some type of way, not to mention they were having sex on top of that.

"No need to be jealous Rosebud." Mina said with a smirk, casually lounging onto their head board, enjoying seeing a jealous Rosalie.

Rosalie scoffed, rolling her pretty eyes at her wife, while Beverly and Emmet chuckled at the couple.

"Oh please, me? Jealous?" Rosalie scoffed again.

"Whatever you say baby." Mina replied, a smug look on her face.

.•.*.•.

"Again" Emmet shouted as he stood up from being flung away by jasper.

"That's gotta hurt." Mina muttered she leaned up against a tree next to Rosalie who had her arms crossed, still slightly annoyed at Mina about her comments on Victoria.

Emmets Jeep drive down the pathway towards the Cullens who stood watching jasper kick Emmets ass over and over again. It was borderline embarrassing for the bear like man at this point.