.•.Against my will, Part two.•.

•"Hell no

.•"Hell no." Mina said as she heard Alice explain to Bella that he wanted to die too. Vampires were hard too, which is to say, it is hard to kill yourself if you are a vampire, but there was a way around that.

The Volturi

The moment Bella heard that Edward was on a suicide mission, and that she needed to grab some clothes and a passport, the human zoomed up stairs to get ready.

"Mina—." Alice said desperately but was cut off by a an angry Mina.

"No Alice, we're not gonna go traipsing into Voltaire because Edward keeps making bad calls." Mina said, her voice gradually getting louder and louder.

"We can't let him die!" Alice pleaded her mouth agape and her hands on the hybrids shoulders. In the background Jacob was trying to reason with a frantic Bella.

"How many times Alice?" Mina asked upset, "how many times does Edward get to have a free pass, don't you understand?!" Mina said now shouting, making the the human and shifter pair in the background pause their own mini argument.

"He doesn't give a shit about you Alice, or the rest of the Cullens." Mina's frustration lacing her voice, "if he did he'd at least have the curtesy to call us and tell us what he was about to do, maybe say goodbye, but no. He's just gonna kill himself and not bother to tell the people who have been his family for the better part of a hundred years!" Mina tried to reason.

"Alice we have to go." Bella said meekly. Despite Edwards apparent flaws, she just wanted to save him.

Alice looked between Mina and Bella, a conflicted look on her face.

Mina scoffed and turned to the human, "of course you want to save him." She said, "you're just as selfish as he is. Playing with OUR lives, just so you two can be together." She chuckled humourlessly.

Bella looked offendedly at the hybrid, but her light glare as wiped off her face when she remembered who she was glaring at. "I just want him to be safe." Bella said pleadingly.

"Why don't you go and save him yourself then. He's in Voltaire, with the Volturi. The most powerful vampire coven in the world, who wouldn't hesitate to kill those who've broken their laws, and guess what Isabella. We all have, because of you two!" Mina continued, daring the human to solve her own issue.

"I'm in way over my head." Bella said, her worried expression now turned into a panicked one. It was all hitting her at once. She loved Edward and wanted to be with him, but this wasn't her fight, and she couldn't put the Cullens in danger.

"Alice." Mina said, looking at the vampire who stood there quietly, "he knows Aro can read his thoughts, so Aro will know about Bella, and by proxy know that we have all broken the law." Mina said, reiterating that Edward was screwing them all over. This wasn't just about him, he implicated all of them.

Alice sighed, and for the first time made eye contact with the hybrid. This wasn't their fight. She nodded at Mina after a brief pause of silence. "You're right." She said.