.•.There's a monster in the woods.•.

A loud animalistic roar was heard over over town

A loud animalistic roar was heard over over town. But the sound was a lot more louder and menacing to the supernatural beings and a sign that something was wrong.

The only wolves that had changed at this point on the reservation were Sam and Paul. The sound put them on edge and they immediately made their way to Billies Home. There was something in the air, they knew something was really wrong.

Upon arriving, Billy had heard the sound too. They lived closer to the woods than the people in Forks, and sound had a way of travelling in the woods. They heard it perfectly. It was a this point that Billy told them about the werewolf hybrid that ran with the Cullens.

He had never disclosed this information to them. He had no idea how hearing about another type of creature, especially one that was a little bit similar to the shifters would affect them. Shifters we're naturally territorial and so were werewolves, he didn't know if their natures would clash.

The boys were shocked at this, but understood Billie reasoning so didn't feel any way about him not telling them. Billy decided to call Carlisles cellphone to make sure that this was a a normal transition for the werewolf hybrid.

He was eyeing Sam and Paul who were pacing and on edge. He had never seen them like this. The phone rang for a few times until Carlisle picked up.

"I've got my boys here and they're on edge, is something wrong?" Billie asked vaguely. He knew that if he kept it vague this would force Carlisle to tell him the full story if something was wrong.

Carlisle took a breath, though he didn't need one, "Mina's gone a bit rogue, something went wrong and she changed involuntarily, we don't know if she's in control." He said while quickly on the move, Billy could hear that he was running, though his voice was still steady.

"Do we need to intervene." Billy asked, he was worried, scared and angry. He didn't know what to expect. From what he had learned about the hybrid, she was stronger and faster than vampires and werewolf's alike. She had never fought a shifter, but it was assumed she was stronger than them too.

"We don't know yet." Carlisle said. "I'll call back if that's the case, you guys can stay on your side for now"

Billy hummed and turned to the boys who had heard the conversation as he ended the call.

Sam and Paul left the home, ran into the woods then transformed and made their way to the treaty line to patrol.

.•.*.•.*.•.

The moment Mina changed, Rosalie stood in front of her, she refused to be afraid of her mate, she knew Mina wouldn't hurt her. But she had also never seen the wolf look as erratic as it looked at this moment.