.•.Only time will tell.•.

"So she knows

"So she knows." Beverly said while the whole family sat in the living room, minus Edward who they guessed was with Bella.

None of them knew what to do about this situation. We're they supposed to kill Bella, maybe turn her against Edwards will. Maybe they were supposed to disown him?

All they did know is that this was bad news. It was always clear that there was a like hierarchy in the family, and Edward was at the top. He was the first one that Carlisle had turned and he was Esme first adopted son. It was clear they had a soft spot for him, so much so that they were being relatively soft on him.

"All I'm saying is that, when this goes to shit, and it will. I won't defend Edward." Mina said, her tone final, letting Carlisle and Esme know that she was dead serious. Rosalie seemed to be on the same wavelength.

Beverly and even Jasper liked that idea too. If this went wrong, it was Edwards fault and it was out of their hands. Alice was still on Edwards side and Emmet literally lived a fight in any capacity so if he could fight someone he would be in, but he was leaning to Mina's point of view.

When Edward returned Mina told him that she was wiping her hands clean of him. She wouldn't protect him if it came down it. This was a hit to him. Mina was extremely powerful, if you wanted someone to have your back, you'd want her. So her telling him that she wouldn't interfere with his activities was enough to hurt him.

.•.*.•.*.•.

Edward was hanging out with Bella outside, she was washing her truck. He had spend a lot of time with her as of late, he could feel his families disappointment him. If they'd just met Bella they'd understand why he liked her.

She was pretty, smart and had a dry sense of humour. She was also his refuge from the constant noise of other peoples thoughts.

"You should come over to my house." He said with a little pep in his step. Her eyes widened slightly, she'd be going into a house full of vampires, who didn't like that she knew their secret. Not to mention Rosalie and Beverly gave her glares every time she made eye contact and Mina pretend she didn't exist. The remaining Cullens seemed indifferent to her at school, and never interacted with her. She was a little hurt.

"Do you think they'll like me?" She asked worriedly. She knew the odds were against her favour.

"You'd be in a house full of vampires and your first question is whether or not they'll like you? Edward said amused. That's wasn't true, that was the main thing she was worried about, but she didn't want to tell him that.

"What are they like, your family." She asked, taking a seat in the truck bed, Edward sitting next to her.

"Carlisles the one who changed some of us, he's the coven leader and our father figure." He said, " Esme, is his wife, and our mother figure, then you have Beverly, she's nice she was turned a few years after Esme by Carlisle, she had a car accident and was close to death.