.•.meeting the family.•.

Mina and Rosalie had been getting to know each other for about 5 months

Mina and Rosalie had been getting to know each other for about 5 months. After the whole stalking incident with her siblings, though Mina insisted she didn't really care, Rosalie wanted to get to know her away from any familial influence. So for the most part they would meet up at Mina's house.

Mina's home, like all the others was fairly isolated, which given her hybrid nature made total sense. She had a big house in a clearing deep in the forest. It was clear that she had made a lot of money in all her years alive.

(A/N: let's just pretend this style of house could exist in the mid 50s lol)

Rosalie had been in awe of the house the first time she had seen it, she could tell that Esme and Mina would get along very well based on their love of architecture.

For the whole 5 months that they had spent together, Rosalie practically lived with Mina. They learned that between the mate bond, Rosalie's natural possessiveness and Mina's werewolf possessiveness that they need to be around each other constantly.

In their time together, Rosalie had gotten to see Mina through five transitions. Though she didn't forcibly change during full moons, if she didn't turn at least once a month her emotions would be heightened leading her to be quick to anger and the last time she did that, there was a lot of blood on her hands.

Mina had transformed enough times for it not to really hurt anymore, or rather to get used to the pain of it. Rosalie winced a couple of times during witnessing this, the sounds of cracking and shattering bones wasn't a pleasant one.

When Mina will herself to transform it would start with her temperature rising, this would lead to her sweating and the start of her heavy breathing and pacing.

Her heart rate would also rise. Next her vascularity would increase, so the veins in her arms would start to bulge, as the muscle underneath them started to expand and contract. This would be about the time that her lungs would expand so her breathing came out more like a guttural sound and her eyes would start glowing a vibrant gold.

That was the easy part, this is about when the bones started changing, breaking and rearranging. This whole process went on for a short while until all that was left was a pitch black werewolf with four bright gold pupils staring right back at Rosalie.