Author's Note

بِسْمِ اللهِ الرَّحْمنِ الرَّحِيمِ  

AssalamoAlaikum/Hi everyone!

How are you?

Here I am back with a new book.

It's the 2nd book of my Arranged series. Let's delve into the world of Haider and Ishmal together. 💞💞

ARRANGED SERIES is a romance series and hopefully, you guys will love it just like you did with my other books.

BOOK 1: His Ignorant Lover (Complete)

Ruhaan and Nisha

BOOK 2: Match Made in Moonlight

Haider and Ishmal

BOOK 3: Her Step Husband

Huzaifa and Unaiza

BOOK 4: Me and You

Izmir and Rahmeen

More books can be added to the series in the future.

The first book (Ruhaan and Nisha's) is already completed. You can find it on my profile.

🔴IMPORTANT🔴

All these books are a standalones. You do not have to read the first book to understand the second or third. You can start with MMIM even if you haven't read His Ignorant Lover. Yet for a better understanding of dynamic between male protagonist of MMIM (Haider) and female protoganist of HIL (Nisha), it's better to first read HIL then come back here. But no restrictions as you can understand the story as it is as well.

So now let's start with the second one In Sha Allah.

Hopefully, you guys will give this book the same love that you gave to my other books.

Blurb of Match Made in Moonlight

The enchanting moonlight was in their destiny either to make a match for them or to separate them apart ~

Having a letdown in love and trust in the past, Haider Tashfeen Malik now doesn't want to get committed again. The opposite gender presently acts as a repulsion for him after his bad first experience. But to become a successor to his father as the eldest son and earn his mother a first heir, he has been pushed to marry again which works nothing but an aversion for him.

Having an awful past and an even more disastrous present,  Ishmal Alam Khan has always found life very unfair to her.  Being a quiet, introverted, and frightened girl since her childhood, she had yet to see many bad things this world could show. But one thing she didn't know was that the moonlight which she always disliked could bring happiness for her ever in the future.

The bright moonlight makes both of them see the radiance of their life.

But could it stay true to its name or just disappear from their life as the new day approaches?

Match Made in Moonlight has the following themes:

💠 Arranged Marriage

💠Forced Marriage

💠 Contract Marriage

💠 Marriage of Convenience

💠 More focus on sibling and cousin bond

💠Romance

💠 Friendship

💠Hidden Nikkah

💠 Innocent Heroine, Rude Hero

💠Hero Police Officer

So if you love those themes, then you should really read MMIM. 💞💞💞

I will meet you soon In Sha Allah. ❤❤❤

 ❤❤❤