<51>

Haider put a hand over her arm and turned her around to make her face him. Ishmal was breathing rapidly while as usual, her cheeks were red. That adorable blush of hers always made him lose his mind. Things didn't even start between them and she managed to go all shy. It would be a fun to see her getting all timid later on.

His eyes moved from her face to her neck and a satisfied smirk crossed his lips at the panting state of hers which all happened due to him. That was his first claim over her so that the whole world could know that she was his.

He again bent a bit and pressed his hot lips over a shallow valley in her throat making Ishmal shut her eyes tightly as it acted as balm over the burning yet alluring ache she was feeling right now.

Haider left her neck and scooped his head towards her face before capturing her lips in a harmless kiss. He held her narrow back with the flat of his palm and pulled her into his arms. Her hands landed on his taut muscular chest and she gasped at the feel of his hot skin against her cold hands. Like always, she loved this sweet and slow kiss. But today she finally wanted to show Haider that how much she loved him and how much he meant to him.

So when he tried to make her comfortable by stroking her spine, her lips fell apart and she happily gave him a way inside of her mouth. Haider groaned at the amazing feel. He lusciously started exploring her mouth. He had kissed her many times before as well but none could win against this one. Because today she was relaxed and responding. She didn't have to worry about anyone peeking at them out of nowhere. Though it never happened as Haider always made sure of the privacy whenever they came closer to each other, still Ishmal always remained stiffened.

As they ran out of oxygen, they eventually pulled away. Haider cupped her face between his palms, as the only sound in the room heard was of their fast breathing.

He pecked her forehead. "You didn't get that feeling of being used by what happened a while ago. Right?"

Ishmal swallowed thickly. She knew he was referring to her statement from that night before she left him when they exchanged a kiss.

She shook her head. "No."

Haider smiled. "Good." He brushed his lips over her cheek.

Ishmal's eyes went towards the wall clock behind. It was two in the afternoon already.

"I think so I should leave now," she whispered.

"Stay for a while. Although there are many things I want to do with you but for now, I want to see you here with me. It gives me a relief," he said with a twisted smile.

Ishmal bit her lower lip as she understood what he was implying here.

"I can't wait any longer Ishmal. Whenever we are together, it makes me feel complete. A feeling of comfort and happiness. I want to have this feeling forever with me. I want you back in my house as my wife. Do you agree with me?" He asked.

Ishmal nodded her head.

"I'll meet your mother tomorrow. Then you will get dressed up as my bride again and I'll take you with me and we'll restart everything," he told her, happily.

"Maybe you need to do that quickly. Because Ammi is against our marriage. She thinks you can't want me back because you married me based on a contract. She...she is asking me to demand a divorce from you. In fact, she has already sought a new proposal for me. Haider, you..."

She halted when her gaze locked on Haider. His eyes darkened because of what she was saying and he clenched his jaw as a beautiful vein was throbbing in his temple because of how he was controlling his anger. Ishmal's breath got stuck in her throat at this as she stared at him with open mouth.