<47>

A few lines appeared on Haider's forehead as he twisted his nose. He held her waist and pulled her towards him. Ishmal's hands landed on his chest. "Take away this Mr. tag while calling me, Ishmal. Just call me Haider."

Her cheeks reddened due to shyness. She had never mentioned his name directly like that. At first, it looked unfamiliar and strange to her. Like someone who wasn't hers to call. But even now, a certain level of timidness was linked to it.

She remained silent but nodded her head. Haider smiled and cupped her face. Caressing the pink streaks on her cheeks, he dived into her eyes. He pecked the area between her brows.

"Say my name, Ishmal. Right now," he told her.

"What?" She uttered.

"I want to hear the feel of familiarity and closeness from your side for me. So say it," he clarified.

Ishmal gulped. In just the first attempt, it would make her feel so embarrassed to pronounce his name like this. Suddenly a paced breeze of air encompassed around them and it made Ishmal's dupatta again to fall off her head. This time wind was so powerful that it even made many strands of her hair to fall out of her loose ponytail.

Before she could again settle her appearance, Haider's hands moved through her silky golden hair distractedly. She had beautiful hair and their color complimented with her light brown eyes and pale skin.

"On our next date, I want to see your hair open," he whispered, moving his hand from her hair on top to the back of her nape.

His cold fingers caused goosebumps to rise on Ishmal's sensitive skin. "Mr. Haider..."

Before she could complete it, Haider captured her lips for a kiss. Her hands landed on his hard chest as she looked at him with widened eyes. But seeing him calmly closing his own, she did the same too. Despite how much Haider wanted it deeper and more passionate to quench the thirst that her intimacy had invoked in him, he withheld himself. She liked it slow and sweet. And even in the past, he had made her feel bad by exerting his strength over her.

He still had very streak of that dark nature. The cold-blooded man in him hadn't gone anywhere. The man who had a high ego and pride was still here. The rude and ruthless person he was, there was every bit of it yet present inside of him. But the soft, caring, and gentle side of him only came in front of Ishmal. His heart filled with a warmth at her sight every time.

Haider touched the small of her back lightly and kissed her lips with attention and without any haste. Dropping a quick pecks over the fleshy part of her lower lip, he pulled away. He knew she wouldn't be very much loosened up here at this place for intimacy even though they were the only ones present here at this moment and one could see them.  However still, somehow he was aware that it still counted as a lack of privacy for her because it was outside.

"Every time you mention a Mr. with my name and I will kiss you to rub off that word out, Ishmal. It might be going to be a win-win situation for you though. Wouldn't it?" He gave her a twisted smirk.

Ishmal blushed more at his statement. Haider covered her head with the dupatta again. "Let's go then. Shall we?" He asked.

"Yes," Ishmal said quickly.

As Haider again dropped her at her school, she glanced his way. She enjoyed very much with him today. She didn't remember the last time when she had this much fun.

Haider placed his hand over hers which was spotted in her lap. "I'll call you in the night. Don't sleep early."

"Can I ask you one thing?" She suddenly remembered something from this.