valentines

1
includes cursing

=====

it was valentines days and all the students were excited. throughout the day, people could recieve gifts and make them to give to others. the 8 boys decided to meet up and share their gifts.

"we'll just go around the table and say how many we got!" jisung said, smiling.

(REFERENCE)

                jisung hyunjin minho
changbin                                         jeongin
               felix      chan    seungmin

"minho-hyung, you start." jisung said before continuing, "we'll go this way." he pointed.

minho nodded and pulled each individual gift out of his bag, counting one by one. seungmin sighed, fidgeting with his fingers.

"9!" minho exclaimed, the gifts scattered around his area. seungmin was quite shocked, eyes widened slightly. he couldn't lie, minho was popular and attractive and everyone liked him. but it was like the numbers just keep getting higher, i mean last year was 7 and now it's 9!

the rest of the members counted, getting similar numbers. hyunjin had 8, jisung had 6 as well as chan, changbin had 5 and felix had 7. now it was seungmin's turn. "mmh.. 1..2.. ah, 4.." seungmin said, instantly hearing minho burst out laughing as a response. "4? seriously? i'm sure even jeongin has more than you!" minho laughed.

seungmin glared at him as grew embarrassed. yes, he could admit that he was less popular, but did minho have to be so rude? seungmin threw his gifts back in his bag and got up from the chair, stomping out.

all of the members felt bad, instantly getting mad at minho. "minho! you can't say that!" chan said, getting up to go find seungmin. felix also got up too. hyunjin stared at minho, shocked by the comment. "what the hell minho?" minho rolled his eyes, scoffing.

=====

seungmin was in the bathroom, staring at himself through the reflection. he was more angry and annoyed than upset yet he still cried a bit. his eyes were puffy and his nose was red.

"stupid valentines day.." seungmin muttered, until he instantly shot up when felix and chan walked in. "seungmin!" they quickly walked up to him.

"hey, are you okay?" felix asked, hugging close to him.
"minho is so fucking annoying! i can't even live my day to day life without him being in it and ruining it!" seungmin blurted, sighing loudly. chan nodded, rubbing his back. "yeah, i know. ignore him, seungmin. if you don't he's only gonna bring you down more." chan said as him and felix both hugged him.

"thanks guys..i just wished he changed." seungmin said to the each of them, sighing again.

"changed, huh?"

minho thought, standing at the entrance of the boys restroom.

=====