presentation

2
=====

it's been a few days since valentines day. minho sat in the back of the classroom, leaning back in his chair as he watched his classmate present in the front of the class. he already went, so he was just relaxing. though, the thought of him 'changing' was still lingering in his mind.

soon enough, seungmin was up. the tall boy pulled up his presentation and anxiously started talking. "so, uhm.." seungmin started, slowly continuing to speak through his presentation.
minho sat up straight, looking towards seungmin's direction. he saw him fidgeting with his hands, visibly nervous. minho never really. . 'observed' him, quickly glancing over his features.

the presentation was finally over and seungmin was at his locker, relieved that the class was over. seungmin was just scrolling through social media until turning around, where minho was right behind him.

seungmin jumped, not expecting the older to be behind him. "AH! what the hell?!" seungmin blurted out, backing away from minho. "w-what do you want?.." seungmin asked quietly, staring at the floor.
minho shrugged, before continuing, "you seemed pretty nervous, eh?" he asked, leaning against the lockers.
seungmin rubbed his arm, surprised he isn't fighting or arguing with minho yet. "what are you talking about?.." he asked confused.

"the presentation, what else?—"

seungmin glanced up at him, eyes widening. "OH! no i wasn't!"

"huh, like i couldn't notice." minho scoffed. "now i'll go, i don't wanna be caught dead with you." minho said before walking off.

seungmin stood there stunned, too stunned to even speak.

that was sure different of the elder.

=====

so so sorry for the shorter chapter!!😭😭 i'll try to make some longer aaaa
excuse any grammar mistakes, and future chapters will be out soon! it might take a bit tho since i have school😞🤞