talk

9
a bit on the shorter side, enjoy💗

(—continuing from chap. 8)

now there were only 5 people at the table. each and every one of them stared at minho.

minho felt guilt wash over him, staring at the now not-so-appetizing food in front of him. "i-i didn't mean to.." the eldest said quietly. jeongin stared at him, having that "girl bffr" look across his face. "finally, you're using your head.." jeongin muttered, a tired sigh escaping his mouth. sometimes, he wondered how seungmin ended up in a friend group with minho.

the rest of the time with them was awkward, so jisung told them they should do this another time. the rest agreed and they took of their own paths.
jeongin was going to find seungmin, but decided to give him some time by himself.

but someone else decided to find him instead.

it was later in the day and minho was still filled with regret and guilt. why would he do that? negative thoughts crowded his mind. but he wanted to find seungmin and make it up to him.

(timeskip)

seungmin was sitting in the library, his phone in one hand and a coffee cup in the other. by that time, he forgot about it. he was just on social media, like usual.

minho visited a few places in school before the library. he knew seungmin loved going there, so that's where he checked next.
he saw the brunette at a nearby table alone. he walked, well more like sped-walked over to seungmin's table.

"seungmin! i've been needing to talk to you." the older said, the sound of guilt in his voice.

seungmin's eyes widened, realizing who it was. he sighed. "hm?—" the younger glanced at minho then back at his phone, having little to no interest talking to the elder right now.

"look, i just wanted to apologize. it was very immature to not even give you a BIT of food." minho started, a sad look in his eyes. he truly did feel sorry, not just because their friends were mad. he was mad at himself too.

" . . .it's fine, i guess.." seungmin mumbled. he wasn't the type to hold grudges but was still upset with minho. "is.. that all?" he asked awkwardly.

"ah.. i was wondering if i could make it up to you? like, bring you food, come over?"

seungmin was intrigued. "come over?" seungmin couldn't be mad now.

oh the effect minho had on him.

seungmin put down the small device, eventually agreeing. he nodded, before replying,

"alright. that sounds fine. thank you.."

he whispered that last part.

=====

AHHH ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!! AAAH NEXT CHARTER SHOULD BE POSTED SOON!!

sorry for any mistakes throughout the story!!😓😓