take mine

8

"seungminnie please, tell me! you've been down all morning!" jeongin tugged at the older's arms as they walked down the hallway. it was lunch time, but seungmin kept a pouty look on his face.

"it's nothing." seungmin muttered, walking into a small built-in cafe. (yes, they have a cafe in their school😭)
earlier, jeongin told him that the members would be meeting them there.

"obviously it's something!" jeongin sighed. seungmin didn't respond and just walked up to the table where their other friends were. jeongin facepalmed.

"hey, guys" felix greeted, a soft smile appearing on his face.
jeongin returned the smile. "hey! where's minho and jisung?"

seungmin didn't want to hear their names paired up. why? why, seungmin?

"they should be coming soon. jisung texted me." felix nodded, leaning his head on hyunjin's shoulder.
jeongin nodded in response, the 3 of them just talking. seungmin didn't speak much, the others quickly noticing his quiet and sad aura. (i'm so sorry if i used that word wrong, i'm trying to experience aa😭😭)

they asked him a few times if he was alright, yet all they got was a nod in response.

wow, seungmin was really bothered by something that shouldn't even affect him.

=====

soon, minho and jisung arrived with a bunch of brown bags. "hi guys!!" jisung smiled, going to sit next to hyunjin.

seungmin glanced at the two before giving a small nod to jisung.
"i brought food." minho said, then started grabbing things out of the bag, which appeared to be packages of food. "well that's new." jeongin joked, rolling his eyes. seungmin remained quiet, but was slightly happier since the mention of food.

minho chuckled. "yeah yeah. like you would do the same." he then handed food to the each of them;
himself, jisung, jeongin, hyunjin and felix.

(chan and changbin weren't there)

that was all of it, seungmin still had none.

minho's eyes widened. he felt bad, i mean the younger boy had nothing to eat and was probably starving. but minho "hated" him. he shouldn't do anything about it. that's what his head is telling him.
minho sat down next to jisung, opening up the package.

seungmin saw each of his friends get food, but him. his eyes widened, a frown forming on his face.

"uh, minho.. where's minnies?" felix and hyunjin asked, pointing to the brunette boy with nothing in front of him.

"mmh.." minho shrugged, acting as careless as he could. but he really did care.

his head was telling him "yes! yes!" but his heart was telling him "no! no!"

jisung pouted, offering seungmin his food. "minnie, here! it's okay, take mine!"

seungmin was about to thank him with all his heart until minho grabbed jisung's wrist.

"no, don't give it to him. it's fine." he could hear minho whisper. seungmin's eyes widened, feeling tears form in his eyes. "why am i crying?!" seungmin thought, ignoring the tears threatening to rush down his face.

jisung looked confused as ever. "w-what why?!" minho just whispered something to him again, leaving jisung to nod hesitantly.
jeongin stared at them, then glanced to seungmin. "ah, here, take some." jeongin whispered to the older. "ignore him, i don't know what's up with him.."

"it's fine, someone obviously doesn't want me to eat." seungmin mumbled, standing up from the table. all of them were looking at him. including minho.

"n-no! seungmin, wait! it's okay, we can get you something!" felix called, a worried expression displayed on his face.

seungmin just walked away,

leaving all of them.

=====

AHH SORRY FOR THE CLIFFHANGER!! next chapter should be out soon<3
(sorry for any grammar mistakes, etc😓)