other plans

6
hihi! before i start, i gave up on chapter names bc im super uncreative
maybe ill add them back but for now its only gonna be the number
enjoy! 💗

(—continuing from chap. 5)

around 20 minutes passed, and seungmin somehow fell asleep. he was snuggling with minho's arm, his head nuzzling into the side of minho.

minho was on his phone that whole time, but slowly he got more comfortable and wrapped his arm around the younger's waist. yes, they were enemies, and 'hated' eachother, but if no one was looking. .

minho played with the brunette's hair, a small grin appearing on his face. for "some reason", he felt comforted by seungmin being so close and snuggly to him.

minho was thinking, what if they could become closer? or even more?

(time skip, 25-30 more minutes later)

seungmin woke up, rubbing his eyes. a yawn escaped his lips, about to stretch until he felt a pair of arms around his waist. his eyes widened, looking up to see his "enemy" snuggling him.
the younger's cheeks flushed a light pink, not expecting to wake up like this.

expecting minho to be asleep, seungmin started saying his thoughts . . out loud.

"w-what the? minho's snuggling me?!"
"his arms, they're around my w-waist!.."
"i feel so embarassed.."

seungmin sighed,
until..
he heard a voice.

"embarassed? hm? why?~" minho asked, smirking. he looked down at seungmin, yet staying in the same position with his arms around the brunette's waist.

"H-HUH?! YOU'RE A-AWAKE?!" seungmin blurted out, trying to get out of minho's grasp. after like 5 seconds, he then gave up, nuzzling his head back into the older's chest.

minho chuckled. "mhm, i've always been awake." he shrugged, before continuing, "seems like you had other plans than the project." he teased.

seungmin hit his arm. "shut up! you wanted me to come over here!"

minho rolled his eyes in a playful manner. "yeah, yeah. so are we going to do the project?" minho asked, unwrapping his arms from seungmin and sitting up.

"yeah.. t-that's what you originally came for anyways!" seungmin nodded quickly, getting up from the bed and sitting on the floor. he patted an area next to him, signaling minho to sit near him.

a few minutes later, they started to work on the project. well.. seungmin was mostly working on the project. he was doing around 75% of it, while minho.. who knows what he was doing.

"you aren't even helping me!" seungmin looked at minho, a pout on his face. "they picked partners for a reason!"
"aren't you like the smartest kid in class?" minho asked, shrugging.
"well.. why does that matter?—" seungmin blankly stared at him.
"can't you do it by yourself?"

seungmin huffed, rolling his eyes. "well it would be nice if i could get your help.. you're literally at my house.."
"i could be at your house for so many other reasons!"
"what?"
"uh— nothing." minho shrugged again.

"uh, okay." seungmin nodded slowly.

(time skip)

after that, minho worked on the project a little more, about half and half.
when they were finally done, it was around 9pm and they were exhausted. the project wasn't even that hard, minho just kept distracting seungmin every 5 minutes.

"finally!" seungmin groaned, leaning his head back on the bed. minho was just laying on the floor, staring out into the open.
seungmin glanced over to minho, a smile stretching across his face. "it was not that hard! you barely did anything!"

minho rolled his eyes. "mmmh." he grumbled. "yes it wasssss."
seungmin laughed. "whatever. anyways uh, thanks for coming i guess."

"yeah, maybe i could come over again?"

=====
again on the longer side, but i hope you guys liked it! next chapter out soon!!💗💗
(excuse any grammar mistakes)