wattpad story

4
(hi guys!! before i start, my texting style is gonna change a bit but probably in a future book.)

(continuing from chapter 3)
later that same day, seungmin told felix and hyunjin about the partner he got in class.

"minho! frickin' minho!" seungmin whined, hunching over on the shared bench as he pouted.
"i'm sure it's not that bad.." hyunjin sighed, listening to the brunette complain over and over again. felix shook his head, chuckling softly. "naur, you know the relationship he has with minho-hyung." the freckly face boy said.

hyunjin sighed once more, rubbing seungmin's back. "you'll be fine, minnie! it's just one project." the tallest comforted, a soft smile appearing on his face.

"i guess.. i'll be right back, i'm gonna go to the bathroom." seungmin replied, getting out from the middle of them. the two blonde boys watched as seungmin slowly walked to the door that led back inside.

that's until he ran into someone, stumbling back. the person he ran into caught him, gripping onto seungmin's waist.

"A-AGH— AH I'M SO SORR—" seungmin was about to say.

"minho?.." seungmin mumbled, staring at him as they stayed in that position.

"seungmin?!" he stared back at the younger, eyes wide. he did not expect seungmin to be in his arms.

seungmin could feel his face heat up out of embarrassment, instantly pushing minho away. he covered his face shyly, quickly running back to his friends who saw everything.

he came back to a smirking felix and a facepalming hyunjin. "oo?~ what just happened, minnie?~" felix asked in a teasing tone.

seungmin stared at him blankly, his shoulders dropping. "what?-"
hyunjin looked at the younger standing in front of them, shaking his head as he spoke, "how'd you even run into him?" the blonde asked, with a giggly felix next to him.

"ooo~ the way he held you!~" felix winked, still giggling as he held onto hyunjin's arm.

"i don't know.. and be quiet!" seungmin said turning to felix. he rolled his eyes. "this isn't some enemies to lovers wattpad story!" (🤔)

"it could be though!!" felix kept teasing the younger, making seungmin even more flustered and annoyed.
hyunjin started giggling with him, leaving seungmin to stand there with an irritated look across his face.

"well anyways, nothing like that will ever happen again!" seungmin said, interrupting their "giggling session".

"you sure about that?" felix mumbled.

"what?"

"oh, nothing."

=====

i apologize for the shorter chapter, and late publishing!! excuse any grammar mistakes😭🤞i hoped yall enjoy though!💗