minho

7
enjoy💗
! includes cursing

it was monday, the last day of the three day weekend. seungmin went out with jeongin to a nearby café.

"how's your weekend been so far?" the youngest asked, taking a bite out of his muffin.

"good, i finally finished the project." seungmin sighed, putting the plastic straw between his lips.
jeongin slightly tilted his head. "by yourself?" he asked.
"ah, well.." seungmin rubbed the back of his neck. "minho hyung came over.."

"minho hyung WHAT?!" jeongin gasped in disbelief. "you guys hate each other!"
"well yeah but—"
"what was he doing over." jeongin looked, or at least tried to look dead serious. though, being the youngest, he was still cute.

"just for the project! dang.." seungmin rolled his eyes, scoffing. "i would never invite him to my house for anything else."
jeongin nodded, shrugging.

"but.." seungmin mumbled, glancing around their nicely set table.

"huh?" jeongin stared at seungmin.

"nothing." seungmin said with a teasing smile, trying to play if off. little did jeongin know minho wanted to come over more, and seungmin wasn't fully disagreeing. .

jeongin rolled his eyes, letting out a playful chuckle. "whatever."

the two kept eating and carried their conversation, talking about various topics they enjoyed. soon enough, the two maknaes finished their food and set off different paths.
"thank you, seungminnie! i'll see you at school tomorrow!" seungmin nodded and smiled in return, before walking down the busy streets of seoul. a few minutes later, he made it to the subway station.
this was his main transportation since his parents were on a trip. and, he couldn't drive yet.

(timeskip)

the brunette boy was scrolling through instagram(as usual) until he paused. his fingers stopped scrolling on the glass screen.

there, he saw his friend jisung. now he didn't have any problem with that. it's just, jisung took a picture with minho hugging. minho was softly smiling while jisung looked overjoyed.

sure, seungmin was enemies with minho but for some reason seungmin just felt. .

jealous.

"he's literally your enemy seungmin, he's literally your enemy.. —" seungmin kept repeating in his mind. "why the fuck do i care? let jisung be." seungmin whispered, staring at the photo on his phone. he was hesitating whether he should comment something or not.

he was in the comments, his fingers hovering over the small keyboard. his eyes were wide as he eventually just. .

gave up, and didn't write anything.

"minho is just closer with other members." his mind spoke, as the slim boy leaned back on the couch.

why did he care? he would never be in jisung's position.

never.

ever.

=====
more of a shorter chapter, i apologize! 2 other chapters (or more) should be released the same time as this! sorry for the late publishes, but i hope all the new chapters can make up for it! 💗
( bad grammar, etc. ignore that!! ♡)

also if yall saw it published no you didnt