darling

11
GUYS I AM SO SORRY FOR LATE PUBLISHING. i don't have any time since im in the process of moving and + school so yeahhh. but enjoy! another longish chapter <3

"7:37"

"uhm, where's seungmin?" jisung asked, having a confused expression planted on his face.
jeongin shrugged, glancing around the hallway. "i have no idea..he's usually early.."

"is he okay?!" jisung said in a more worried tone, pulling out his phone quickly.

"i'm gonna call hi—"

"guys! guys! ah—" seungmin called, running up to them. he was out of breath, panting like crazily.

"oh. there he is." jeongin mumbled, staring at him blankly.

"oh my gosh! where were you?!" jisung asked, putting his phone back in his pocket.

seungmin sighed. "s-sorry guys, i overslept.." jisung nodded, his gaze subconsciously being brought to seungmin's neck.

he raised a brow when he noticed. . . spots? specifically light red snd slightly purple spots scattered on his neck.
jisung's eyes widened once he realized how seungmin could've possibly got those spots. he was totally zoned out from the thought.

"anyways, we need to talk later! you— you made those noises and then hung up. what even happened?!" jeongin face palmed.

"u-uh, i told you! i- jisung?" seungmin cut himself off, looking at jisung who wasn't even paying attention.

". . . o-oh, huh?" he asked, shaking his head. he had wide eyes and a very subtle pink tint on his cheeks. "s-sorry.."

"uh, it's fine. anyways i got to go to class, bye guys!" seungmin said, waving. he then quickly sped walked to his class.

"nooo! i needed to talk to him about that.." jeongin whined, his gaze now on the older beside him. "you good?" he asked.

"oh yes, i'm fine! sorry." jisung then answered. they soon parted ways and went to their separate classes.

(timeskip)

hyunjin, minho, jisung and jeongin were all sitting at a table. jeongin told them that seungmin would come soon.

(REFERENCE)

jisung hyunjin minho
jeongin

"oh, there he comes." hyunjin pointed, a soft smile on his face. minho noticed this.
"ah, yes, finally!" jeongin turned to see seungmin walking towards them.

seungmin had a small smile across his face, sitting next to jeongin. "hey guys!"

how has jeongin not noticed it yet?

"hey!" jeongin smiled, subtly cuddling seungmin's arm. minho also noticed this. he kept silent, though.

hyunjin titled his head, eyes widening.

". . ."

"seungmin, what's that on your neck?"

it was silent before seungmin's eyes widened. he thought he covered it. "p-pardon?" he stuttered.

"i thought i was the only one.." jisung thought, staying silent as he looked at seungmin.

"there's something on your neck.." hyunjin repeated. "jeongin, can you see it?" the youngest was still confused, raising his brow as he turned to seungmin.

"no, no, no, no.." seungmin muttered, he swore he covered them. he put his hands up, not wanting jeongin to see.

"..seungmin, what's wrong?" jeongin had wide eyes as he looked at seungmin, his gaze trailing to the older's neck.

that's what it was.

. . . .

"w-why do you have hickeys?.."

seungmin didn't respond and just got up, his hand covering his neck. "i-i have to go. ." the brunette mumbled, speed walking out of the room.

"seungmin, wait!" jeongin called, but it was too late as the boy already left.
but someone still got up.

and that person was minho.

=====

seungmin was in the bathroom, ravaging through his backpack. that was until minho walked in.

"seungmin!" minho called, walking up to him. the younger jumped a bit, but turned to face minho. "agh, what do you want?" seungmin whined, sounding irritated.
"i just wanna talk," minho replied calmly, getting closer to the younger. his hands gently slid around seungmin's waist.

seungmin's eyes widened, a red blush dusting across his cheeks. "m-minho hyung.." seungmin mumbled, putting his hands on the older's chest.

"so you didn't bother to cover up my kisses?" minho smirked, bringing up what happened earlier.

"n-no! w-well yes, i did- well, wait! i-it came off! i—"

"mhm? i see. this is our little secret, okay?" minho whispered, lifting seungmin's chin.
seungmin could just nod. his face was heating up under minho's touch. "y-you weren't supposed to even do that. ." (<<seungmin said that if you were confused)

"we might be enemies, but who knows? i might be growing feelings for you.." minho's grip tightened on the younger's waist, bringing them even closer. it's a miracle no one has walked in yet, as they were just out in the open.

"y-you— w-wha?" seungmin was a blushing mess at this point. what could he even say to that?

"nothing, darling~" minho whispered against seungmin's lips. it was like they were about to kiss. seungmin's heart was pounding. why was he like this with his enemy? every time minho did something small, or in seungmin's eyes big, his heart would pound against his chest more and more.

but,

why did seungmin like it?

minho cupped seungmin's cheek, before stepping away from him. "awee, are you embarrassed?~" minho smirked as he started to head to the door.

"d-don't call me that.." seungmin mumbled, fidgeting with his fingers as he stood there, his face like a strawberry.

the older stopped, turning around. he brushed through his (own) hair, chuckling softly. "what, 'darling?' heh, whatever you say, see you later puppy." he then exited the bathroom, leaving the brunette stunned.

"did he just call me puppy?.."

=====

GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY!!! I THOUGHT THIS WOULD COME OUT ON THE WEEKEND! IM SO SORRY😭😭 but spoiler, next chapter will be another long and spicy one!! i'll try my best to post it soon, tysm everyone💗