shared room

14
enjoy!
(disclaimer! kissing)
(—continuing from chap. 13)

". . ."

"jeongin, i can uh— explain!" seungmin glanced around the room, clearing his throat.

"no. what did he do to my seungminnie??!" jeongin stared and pointed at minho, who was scratching the back of his neck.

minho looked at seungmin then jeongin. he then smirked.

the 2 maknaes noticed and stared at each other. jeongin blinked.

"well, jeongin, what does it look like i did? just giving puppy a taste of what he's missing out on~"

SLAM!

jeongin slammed the door on them. he left instantly. (as he should tbh)

. . .

"MINHO!"

"what?~"

"you scared my baby away from me! he's never going to approach me again!"

"your baby? YOUR BABY?" minho crossed his arms, blinking. seungmin smirked. "hm? of course, my precious, cute, adorable ba—"

"AHEM! nobodyyy cares." minho scoffed, walking over and sitting on the bed. "excuse meeee? shut your mouth!" seungmin walked and stood in front of him, a pout on his face.

"hm? make me~" minho teased, looking at the boy who was standing infront of him. "ugh, whatever. i'm gonna go check on jeongin." seungmin sighed, turning and walking out the room.

the brunette walked to the living room, yet quickly realized everyone was gone. he stood in the low lit room, looking around. "where'd everyone go?.." seungmin mumbled, sighing. he came to conclusion that they all went to bed,

and he had to share a room with minho.

=====

the younger walked back to the room, a small pout on his face. "nooooo..." he mumbled. seungmin closed the door behind him, looking at the elder who was on his phone. "mannn, i have to share a room with you!"

minho's eyes widened as he set his phone down. "oh? is that so?~"

oh crap.

seungmin stared at him blankly. "don't even think about it!" he huffed, walking towards one side of the bed. minho chuckled, watching as the younger approached him. "you don't even know what i'm talking about, do you?~"

"ughh, just be quiet. let me at least get in bed in peace!" the brunette facepalmed, sighing heavily as he avoided eye contact. minho chuckled softly, he loved how cute the younger was even when was angry.

"puppyyy, what about your pjs? you aren't going to change into them?"

seungmin blinked, groaning tiredly. he looked down to see that minho already changed.

"oh my gosh, minho.." the younger sighed, now getting out of bed to go to his packed bags. he pulled out his pjs, glancing behind his shoulder. "no looking!" seungmin told minho, waiting for the older to comply.

"whatever you say, boss," minho teased, his hands raised up as he then turned in bed, not facing the other boy anymore.

seungmin got changed and climbed back into bed.

=====

"babyyyy~" minho reached over to seungmin, pulling him close. he nuzzled his nose into seungmin's neck, a content sigh escaping his lips.

seungmin's eyes widened slightly, whining softly. he kind of just laid there before eventually melting into the embrace, getting comfy in minho's arms.

the brunette closed his eyes, slowly putting his hands to rest around minho's neck. the elder smiled at the gesture, wrapping his arms around seungmin's waist and pulling him closer. he nuzzled the boy's hair, placing soft pecks on his forehead.

seungmin smiled softly, his cheeks dusting a rosy pink. the way minho was so gentle and loving— it made his heart flutter.

minho continuously placed his kisses, trailing down to seungmin's cheeks to the tip of his nose. he then placed a final kiss— long and loving, on seungmin's lips.

the two's lips moved together passionately, it was like they were made for each other.

minho's right hand cupped seungmin's cheek, caressing it gently as they just loved and loved.

seungmin whimpered softly against minho's lips, pulling away gently to gaze into minho's loving eyes.

"a-agh, i hate you.."

"hmm, i love you too, puppy."

=====

hi guys! i apologize for the shorter chapter, since this has been a draft so long i just wanted to get it over with— also, i am so so sorry for how long it took me to update it☹️ i promise i'll try to update more consistently! ly guys💗 excuse any grammar mistakes, slightly rushed