love bite

10
on the longer side
enjoy💗

"i'm so sorry for minho-hyung, seungmin," jeongin whined, walking beside the taller boy. "he can get out of hand sometimes.." jeongin muttered. "do you want something to eat? i'll pay!!" jeongin offered, he would do anything for his best friend. (seungin moment🥺🥺)

seungmin chuckled, putting his hands up as if he was saying "no it's okay, really"
"it's fine, innie! he already apologized." the brunette said casually. jeongin made a "😦" face. "and you just forgave him like that?.." the younger asked, almost in disbelief. "i mean, yeah.." seungmin replied.

"you are so confusing, minnie." jeongin answered, shaking his head. "anyways, call me after school!"

seungmin nodded, smiling. "i will!"

(timeskip)

seungmin was in bed, casually on the small electronic device. he was under all the fuzzy blankets, keeping him warm. he was nice and comfortable until the doorbell rang.

ding!

"hm? who could that be?" seungmin asked out loud, a small whine coming out of him since he had to leave his comfy place. he sighed, waddling to the door in his gray, oversized sweater. twisting the doorknob, he revealed a familiar face.

minho-hyung.

seungmin gasped, eyes wide. he covered his face in embarrassment, totally forgetting that minho was coming over.
"o-oh my god, hey.." seungmin managed to stutter out. he totally forgot minho was coming over today.

minho looked at the younger, chuckling. "cute" he thought.

wait.

he then stopped in his tracks, realizing that his thoughts were a little. . unusual. and calling seungmin cute was one of them.

he shook his head, then walked inside and took his shoes off. "did you forget i was coming or something?" minho asked, a small smile still on his face.

seungmin nodded slowly, staring at the floor. "m-maybe.."

"it's okay, i brought your favorite food to make it up to you, like i promised." minho walked over to the nearby kitchen, and placed the bags down on the counter. "where are your parents?" the older one asked, looking at the brunette.

seungmin and his little heart ached. man, he never thought minho would be at HIS house bringing HIM FOOD. it was a simple but kind gesture, that seungmin really appreciated.

he snapped back into reality. "oh— uh, they're on a trip. thank you for the food." seungmin thanked, ravaging through the bags. he had no idea how minho knew what he liked, but oh well. it was his favorite anyways.

they finished eating and headed to seungmin's room.

"ah yes, i remember your room being all 'cutesy'." minho said, in a slight sarcastic tone.
"uh, 'cutesy?' mhm, whatever.." seungmin rolled his eyes. he sat on the carpet, pulling his phone off the bed above them. he started texting and looking through things as always.

minho glanced over, pouting slightly. "what if— we don't use our phones? let's get to know each other." he said in a slight irritated tone, interrupting the silence.

seungmin stared at him, turning off his phone. "and what if i keep using my phone?~" the younger teased, smirking.

"ah, i see how it is," the older grinned. "if you keep using your phone, i guess i'll have to do something about it. ." minho whispered, suddenly cupping seungmin's right cheek. he pulled the younger's face closer, a smirk displayed on his face.