project

5
hey guys!! before i write this, i just wanna say thank you so so much for all the support. everyone who reads my stories makes me so happy and i appreciate everyone who takes time out of their day to do so
getting notifications from you guys sending comments, or voting for it makes me super happy. tysm💗
i love all of you guys, thank you again💗

(chapter is also on the longer side)

it was saturday, leaving seungmin bored out of his mind. he was curled up into bed, scrolling through social media endlessly. that's until he remembered the project they had to do which was due on wednesday.

"minho! i need to comtact him about it."
yet he didn't have his number. the only way he could've contacted him was through the group chat and seungmin didn't wanna do that.
he decided to text one of his closer friends in the group, felix.

"chicken"

S: FELIX

a few moments later, he responded.

F: HUH
S: can you give minhos number to me
F: Wait what??? are yall dating now???
S: WHAT NO!! just give me his number pls
F: Then why do u want his number huh?😏
S: for a project, now stfu
S: if he tries doing anything anyways i'll punch him
F: Tries doing anything?🤔
S: stfu or i'll punch you too

after a "normal" conversation over text with him and felix, felix finally gave the phone number. "i could've just got his number from the groupchat.." seungmin sighed, shaking his head. he then added minho's number and texted him:

"hey uhm, this is seungmin. i js wanted to ask if you wanted to work on the project?"

seungmin turned off his phone, plopping back into his pillow. he let out a breath of air, until only a few minutes later his phone dinged.

he perked up, grabbing the device and looking at the bright screen.

the notification said;

"Uhm why"

seungmin opened up the notification, before responding,

S: uhm wdym why?? we literally have to do it..
M: I don't wanna do it w u
S: and what makes that wanna make me do it with u
M: So why'd u ask
S: bc the project is due on wednesday dumbass

minho's eyes widened at the message, not expecting such an early deadline. his fingers hovered over the small keyboard before typing;

M: Fine send me ur address I'll be there in 10

seungmin was a little surprised that he got minho to come over so easily. but i mean, he did ask him to.

S: oh uh alr, it's *******
M: Mk bye
S: bye

seungmin put his phone down, looking around his room with scattered clothes on the floor. usually he wasn't the messy type, but last week's of school wasn't the easiest. seungmin took a deep breath, sitting up to tidy his room. he wiped the surfaces of furniture, cleaned his laundry and put things in place.

it only felt like a few minutes passed when the doorbell rang.
seungmin shot up, eyes widened as he was still in the middle of cleaning. he quickly grabbed a few more clothes and threw them into the washing machine, before running to his front door. he took a deep breath before opening the door.

there, minho was seen on his phone. once the door opened, minho and seungmin exchanged glances before greeting each other.

"u-uh, hey, come in.." seungmin said quietly, letting him in.
minho nodded and took off his shoes, looking around the cozy house. "nice house, i guess.."
"ah, thanks" seungmin nodded, a small smile forming on his face. he then led the older to his room. it was quite spacious, decorated with cute things but the room was still kept fairly simple.

seungmin closed the bedroom door while minho sat on his bed. seungmin turned, staring at him. "did i ever tell you to sit on my bed?"

"it won't kill you if i sit on your bed." minho rolled his eyes, laying down. he purposely moved around, messing up the sheets.

"bro— stop!!" seungmin whined quietly, running over to minho. he tried pushing minho to stop, but minho was fighting back.

"calm down!" minho huffed, accidentally tugging seungmin's arm.
"AGH!—" seungmin yelled, falling on top of minho.

REFERENCE
(not exact😭)

the two stared at each other, eyes widened

the two stared at each other, eyes widened. seungmin's face heated up, turning red instantly. "i-i— omg.. i'm so sorry, i-" seungmin mumbled, too stunned to get off of him.

minho was the same with his ears red, and cheeks flushed. he took a deep breath before slowly continuing. "it-it's okay.." they were inches away, looking into each others eyes.

seungmin then snapped out of it, quickly getting off minho. he went in the corner of his bed, covering his face with the blankets. he curled up, more embarrassed than ever.

a few minutes passed and minho slowly sat up, still stunned with the previous accident. he glanced over to the brunette, a small smile creeping on his face. minho laid back down, sighing. he then started to speak again, asking,

"so can i still lay here?" 

"y-yeah, just don't do anything weird!" seungmin answered, his voice slightly muffled since his face was stuffed in blankets.
minho chuckled, tugging seungmin's shirt. "why don't you lay by me? it's more comfortable than shoving yourself in that corner."

seungmin's eyes widened at the suggestion. he sat up gently slapping minho's hand away. he then stared at the older, questioning, "what?"
"i said lay by me. don't get too comfortable though." minho repeated, pulling out his phone.
"but what about the proj-"
minho cut him off, saying, "take a break, we have so much time."

seungmin nodded, sighing as he got up and laid down next to the older. the brunette laid near the olders arm, slightly clinging onto it. being this close to minho made seungmin feel so.. special.

the older looked back at seungmin, questioning his actions. but in the end, he didn't mind.

=====

SORRY FIR THE CLIFFHANGER AHHH!! there will be a part 2 to this so stay tuned!! also sorry for the longer chapter, i just kept writing😭 anyways i hope yall enjoy<3 dont mind any mistakes!😭😭