Let's meet again

Aahan pov

After roaming in nearby park i came back home and by now she has left for her place thankfully. Without wasting another second i went to my room, took a shower and lied on my bed and events of the day start running i my head.

I mean she isn't that bad, i mean it's not like i want to marry her or something but she has a personality that attracts people to her. No wonder she was so popular in school and i am sure she must be popular in college too and maybe in her office . She doesn't even have to put effort for it , she is just..... again nitya! nitya! nitya! Uff i am going mad.

Next morning

I woke up and thinking about last night events,  the way she was stuck in my mind i decided text her.

Aahan: Are you free tonight?

She saw my message immediately and replied.

Dumbo: why do you want to know🙄?

She just can't have a conversation like civilized people.

Aahan: One is  supposed to answer the question not ask another question in reply. That's how a conversation works!! 😌
Aahan: and yeah no need to say thanks,  its fine😉

Dumbo: So why don't you text someone who knows who to carry on a conversation !!
Dumbo: Bye i am getting late for office and if you need anything don't even dare text me.😊

What does she think of herself,  as if i am dying to talk to her. I scoffed in disbelief but i have to do something.

Aahan: let's meet again.

It's been 20 minutes and she is ignoring my message like seriously!!

Aahan: Fine don't reply than i will see you at our engagement. 😒

And another 2 minutes no reply suddenly my phone pinged ha finally!!

Dumbo: Bandar i was taking shower that's why i didn't reply. 
Dumbo: But looks like you are little to desperate to get married to me hn!😏

Aahan:You are impossible!

Texting this i kept my phone on nightstand and got ready to go to hospital.  It was lunch time and suddenly i realized that the reason i texted was completely forgotten in our bickering. Why does she has to be so annoying!!?

Aahan: Up for meeting?
After around an hour she replied

Dumbo: At xyz cafe sharp at 8:30.

Aahan: Ok see you.
Why the hell she keep passing orders!! Atleast she could have asked my opinion for place and time, but no how can she!! Dumbo!

Dumbo: You know that you don't have to pretend to be nice, i am sure you are cursing me in your mind.

Aahan: You know me a little too much🙄.

Dumbo: Don't waste my time i am busy.

What the fuck! she is really getting on my nerves right now. Ohh!! no, not just right now she does this literally every time we come face to face.

Nitya pov

What does this bandar think of himself!! I so wanna kill him. Suddenly my pings. Oh not again we just decided where to meet what does he want now?

I checked my phone but it wasn't bandar , it was akki.

Akki: I am back to India.

Nitya: Woah!! Great news. When are we meeting then?😁

Akki: How about today at dinner?

Nitya:Not today, i got prior commitments how about tomorrow?

Akki: Fine by me! See you then. Bye💓

Nitya: Bye💕

Akki aka Akshay Singhania my best friend. We met in college and became friends in no time, he is literally the only friend i made in college even though i connect with people instantly. Infact the cafe i am visiting with bandar used to be our place during college, after graduation he went to canada for post graduation and i was in India only but our friendship is still the same infact stronger than earlier.

Now back to present its already 8:00 pm and the cafe is around 45 minutes distance from my office , i am gonna be late . Well it's not like he'll be there on time!

I reached the cafe at 8:50 traffic duh!! And guess what i didn't text him i am gonna be late neither he asked ,maybe he isn't here yet.

To my bad luck he was already there, uff!! nitya beta chal koi acha sa bahana soch!

Before i could say anything he said," So you were taking revenge by making me wait?" What should i say its only partially true, i mean traffic is also the reason plus i thought he won't come here on time.

"You know na Delhi ka traffic!!" I said,  hope he is convinced.  Hell i care even if he isn't,  i internally laughed at my thought. "Seriously dumbo, thank god you told me, mai thodi hi Delhi m rehta hu jo mujhe pta hoga!" He said sarcastically.

"Stop calling me that ok!! And leave it were are still not even anyways!"
"So you were taking revenge!"
"Uff! Shut the fuck up and just talk what we are here for"
"Stop cursing "
"Who are you? My mom?"

And now i can clearly see how pissed he was! he banged his fist on table and everyone in the cafe were now staring at us. And honestly it was so awkward! Anyways i shrugged my shoulder and thought of handling the situation maturely , but before i could say anything he said,

"Okay enough of it now , i think we should tell them we dont like eachother and how we just pretended to be friends."

"You know what, i think they already know this ! I mean the way we behave around eachother even a blind person can see that" i said.

"I don't know! I mean why would they pressurize us for marriage then?" He said.

"I don't know either but we can try talking to them, i mean i just don't want them to have any differences just because of us!" I said. "Or maybe we could give them such a reason that this topic will come to an end then and there" i added.

"What's cooking in that bean sized brain of yours." He mocked me. Seriously, is he 5? Ohh no 5 year old are more mature, but he is hell annoying like a 5 year old only!!

"I so want to empty this entire coffee on your face! But it is too tasty to spill on such a shit face!!" I said in extra sweet voice.

"Ohh really!! Girls die to go an a date with me!" He said raising the collar of his shirt.

"Ohh!! Maybe they all died, because i couldn't see any." I said sternly and mentally praised myself for the comeback.

"I hate you!" He said
"Ohh!! This feeling is the only mutual thing we have." I said giving a tight lip smile.

"Ohh!! So this is your prior commitment!" A familiar voice catched my attention.