The wedding day

Aahan's pov

Today is the day! Me and dumbo are getting married today! Can you believe it!

The mehndi and haldi functions were so much fun. I got Nitya's name applied on my palm with henna.

Jb dil pr naam likhwa liya ho to haatho pr likhwane mai kaisi dikkat?

Shrugging my thoughts, i went downstairs. It's 7 in the morning, i couldn't sleep the entire night  out of excitement, and so i decided to get ready. Mumma, Papa, and rohan are running here and there for the preparation.

Saanvi and Ankita are debating if they should be from the bride's side or groom's! I mean, Ankita is my sister. Why the hell is she confused?

Pta chale aaj shaadi ke baad nitya ka ghr pravesh ho aur mera ghr nikala!

God! These people have corrupted my mind, too! I mean kya soch raha hu mai?

Thankfully, the guests will reach the wedding hall directly. Nobody really noticed me, so i decided to sneak out and meet my wife as these heartless people didn't let me meet her after haldi ceremony!

I successfully sneaked out of my house, but the main task is how do i sneak in at Sharma's place.

I went towards the door and found that bastard ceo with niharika and Arjun. This asshole will never let me sneak in since this is the only chance of revenge he is going to get.

Looks like god is on my side today since Dev uncle called three of them, and Maithili Aunty was nowhere to be seen.

I quietly got in and headed towards dumbo's room and quickly shut the door behind me.

She has worn a red anarkali suit with golden jhumka and red bangles. A small black bindi adorning her forehead while she was staring at me with big eyes and shoked expressions.

"Huh?" She said out of shock.

"Wh... what are you doing here?" Dumbo stuttered.

"I wanted to see you. It's been 34 hours, 26 minutes, and uh... 18 seconds since i last saw you. It's so cruel not to let us meet after haldi!" I whinned, looking at my watch than at her. Honestly, i would have puked at my voice if it was anyone else!

"Uhh... Aahan, since now you have met me, why don't you leave." She said, making weird expressions.

"Why are you so eager to kick me out?" I asked, frowning. I mean, i took so much risk coming here meeting her, and she is behaving this way!

"Dr. Kapoor, please leave!" She said as she continued making those weird expressions.

"Why to be Mrs. Kapoor?" I asked teasingly, and i heard a throat clearing sound.

"It's okay nitya mai hi chali jaati hu." I turn around to find Maithili aunty standing there with a teasing smile.

"Uhh... vo... mai vo..." i stuttered.

"It's okay. Continue, continue, i am leaving anyway. I was here to help her finish packing. Maybe you can help her too!" She said teasingly.

"Arre nahi aunty mai to bs jaa hi raha tha." I said embarrassed.

"It's okay. i won't tell anyone. Besides, these sneaking stuff is the real fun. I thought you two were idiots but thank god! Carry on." She said as she left, and dumbo broke into fits of laughter.

"Why didn't you tell me before?" I said, pulling her closer by snaking my arm around her waist.

She continued her little laughing session and said, " i wanted to, but mumma said not too. Although i tried to but it was so much fun."