Office party

Nitya's pov

It's almost been three months since i have been dating Aahan. I hate to admit it, but he was right, It's impossible not to fall for his charms! I haven't confessed yet!

Firstly, because i wanted to plan something special for him. I am thinking to confess on his birthday, which is three months from now.

Secondly, i don't have guts!

Well! moving on, Akki, Roh, and saanvi know about us.

Me and Saanvi have become really good friends over this time. Akki was actually jealous of Saanvi and my friendship.

He is such an over dramatic ass. For him, i have to make sure Anku joins every time we guys hang out together.

The day Aahan finds out about this, he is going to kill me before Akki!
'He loves you way too much, to even think about killing you!' My brain mocked.

According to Akki's delusional mind, he dropped Anku some hints (which i couldn't even understand knowing his feelings for her.... but anyway), she also likes him.

I don't know about her liking him, but i am pretty sure that she has no idea about his feelings!

Well! leaving my crackheads friends behind, i have to ask my boyfriend to be my date for today's office party.

I just hope he isn't busy! I totally forgot to ask him yesterday. So shrugging all the thoughts away, i called him.

"Subh subh iss sevak ko kaise yaad kiya?" Bandar said, being the dramatic ass he is. Well, i have seen a completely different side of him in the past two months, and i absolutely loved it!

"Where are you?" I asked.

"On my way to the parking lot! Have an early shift." He said.

"Okay! Wait for me. I'll see you there!" I said and disconnected the call! He was trying to say something, i guess.... anyways!

I quickly took the shopping bag and headed towards the parking lot.

"Hii!" Aahan grinned.

"Are you free in the evening?" I asked.

"You want to take me on a date?" He asked.

"Kind of!" I said.

"Well, i will be free around 7." He said.

"Tou phr you are coming with me!" I said.

"Kaha?" Bandar asked.

"Look, i wanted to inform you yesterday, but it completely slipped off my mind. The thing is there's this party at my office to celebrate the success of the project on which we were working on.... the one with Akki's company. So we can bring plus one with us.... so if you are free!" I blabberd in a single breath.

"Of course i will!" Bandar replied, making me sigh in relief.

"Ohh! And i got you this. Wear it for the party and since you'll get free late so you can directly come to the venue!" I said, handing him the shopping bag.

"Woah! Itni preparation aur aggr mai busy hota tou?" Bandar asked.

"Well, i don't need a reason to gift you anything!" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"Yeah! You don't!" Bandar said.

"I love you." He said and kissed me.

"I love you too."

"What?"
"What?"

"What did you just say?" Bandar asked.

"I.. uh... i didn't say anything!" I said.

"Did you mean it?" He asked again.

"Uh... I...I do love you, bandar! It's.... it's just that i couldn't say it as easily as you say it!" I said, trying to defend myself.

"I have never been this happy before! Ohk! I am getting late. Bye, I'll see you at the party." He said, waving at me and getting in his car.

Aahan pov

She loves me! Dumbo said she loves me! I am surely on cloud nine!

I went to hospital and i am sure i am still blushing because this was the third person to ask me if i was unwell as my face looked red.

There was just one surgery scheduled today but due to emergency case i got a bit late and so i texted her about it.

It's already 9:00 by the time i reached the venue.

I saw Nitya standing there wearing a sea green colored one peice that ended just below her knees having a slit beginning from her mid thighs. She is looking pretty as always.

She was standing with Akshay and few other people who i assume to be her colleagues.

Akshay whispered something to her and she looked at me with a wide smile asking me to come over.

As i reached her she quickly snaked her arms with mine and said, " Nihar, Arjun, meet my boyfriend Dr. Aahan Kapoor."

"Bandar... uh... Aahan, they are my freinds Niharika and Arjun." She said looking at me.

I shook hands with both of them.

"You guys look cute together, although a part of me still ship you and Akshay sir!" The Niharika girl said making me roll mr eyes.

"Seriously Nihar you gotta get your eyes checked! I mean this stupid looks  better with me than Aahan?" Nitya said making everyone laugh and Akshay scoffed.

"Ab mai idiot hogya. Jbse iss bandar ko date krna start kiya hai tbse mai to tujhe pagal hi lgne lgga hu na!" He said sulking like a kid.

"Don't call him that! Aur tu humesha se idiot tha!" Nitya replied and took me with her to introduce me to other colleagues of hers.

"Weren't you dating Mr. Singhania?" One of her colleagues asked.

"Nah! It was a baseless rumor. Ohk not entirely baseless because my idiot best freind himself started it but it was just to avoid female attention!" Nitya explained.

"By the way you are really handsome Mr. Kapoor!" She complimented me.

"Thank you!" I said politely.

"Oh! I need to introduce you to someone else... cone with me!" Nitya literally dragged me from there.

"Why are you dragging me? And you already introduced me to everyone, who else is left?" I asked.

"Uh.... it was.... i think she didn't come, maybe next time!" She said.

"God Nitya! You are too cute." I said looking at her making excuses to hide her jealousy.

"What!" She said irritatedly as i pulled her cheeks.

"Were you jealous just now?" I asked.

"No!" She said confidently.

"Don't lie!" I said.

"Ohk! Fine i was. It's just she is a total flirt and too pretty for her own good!" She said pouting.

"I don't think so!" I said.

"Huh?" She looked at me in confusion.

"She might be pretty but i have never came across anyone as pretty as you!" I said honestly.

"You don't have to lie to make me feel good! I have eyes, i can see and she is literally the prettiest girl in entire office!" She said.

"First i am not lying and second according to you she might be prettiest girl in entire office but according to me you are the prettiest girl in the entire world!" I said smiling  at her.

She looked at me and mumbled a small thank you.

Although i am an introvert and avoid social gathering but with her it was different. The level of excitement when she introduced me to her colleagues!

She is the perfect person for me!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
This chapter didn't come out really well and thus it took me too long to write this one. I even had second thoughts about posting it but finally decided to do it. I just wanted to show a little progress in their relationship before the upcoming chapter.