Epilogue

Dear bandar,

Happy birthday!
I hope you are happy and fine wherever you are. I miss you every single moment. Sometimes it's hard to breathe thinking that i am not dying anytime soon and so i have to just live without you.

Seven years can you believe it! It's been seven years, and i am still breathing. A lot of things changed in past seven years. I became the Cheif Marketing officer of the company.

Akki and Anku got married six months ago. It took Akki a whole year to convince his parents, well at the end he said that he doesn't care what they think and he will marry Anku.

Honestly, i was so proud of him. Anku works in a reputated law firm and is one of the famous lawyers of Delhi and Akki's business is also flourishing day by day.

Our parents are also fine. They miss you a lot but they are better.

Roh and Saanvi got married four years ago. They have a two year old son. I still remember the day when they said they want to name him Aahan. It was the second time after your death that i cried in front of someone. I love that child so much and i love you the most.

I thought I'd figure out how to smile without you but i couldn't. It's hard, i was just so used to you being around all the time that i couldn't handle your absence.

Everyone ask me to move on, date someone, get married. Honestly i get their concern. They don't want me to end up all alone but i can't. Moving on from you is something i am incapable of doing. Maine tumse pyaar move on krne ke liye thodi hi kiya tha! They don't get it! If not you, i don't want anybody else!

And even if i get married to someone than what? Will i ever be able to love that person? No! It will be wrong to that guy as well as to me too. Leave everybody, even Akki asks me to go on dates.

Why did you leave me bandar? Itna pareshan hogye the mujhse? Tum to chale gaye par kam se kam yeh to bta dete ki mai tumhare bina kaise rahu? Aur nahi hi batana tha to apne saath kyu nahi lekr gye tum mujhe?

I am surrounded by a lot of people every day and i still feel lonely. The only time i find my solace is when i am writing to you. It's the only peaceful and most heart breaking thing i do every day.

I live that day a million times in my mind every single day and every single day i think i what if i hadn't let you go?

How i wish i wouldn't have let you go that day. That i would have created  a huge scene out it then you'd still be here. I know that patient of yours might have lost his life, call me insensitive but i don't care. I don't care if the whole world had to burn for me to be with you.

How i wish, instead of scribbling it on a paper i would have been blabbering all this in front of you while you keep listening to me making weird faces as i would be telling you about the most random thing.

How i wish, instead of you it would have been me who'd have met with the accident.

How i wish ki humari kahani yun adhuri na chutti hoti.

How i wish ki hume saath guzrne ke liye aur waqt mila hota.

Maybe in next life we wouldn't be so unlucky.
Maybe in next life god would pity us and be a little considerate while writing our fate.
Maybe in next life we would live and die together.
Maybe in next life we won't have to go through this pain of separation.

Pyaar hi to kiya tha na maine tumse, phr itni badi saza kis baat ki mili mujhe? Jis din agni ko sakhsi maankr saath phere lene wale the maine ussi din tumhe ussi agni mai rakh hote hue dekha hai.

Aisa bhi kya hi gunah ho gya tha mujhse? Jo din meri life ka happiest day bnne wala tha uss din se jayda dard maine apni life mai kbhi mehsoos hi nahi kiya tha.

Please come back! Please. I want to talk to you one last time just one last time. I promise.

I am waiting for you and I'll always wait for you.
I love you♡
Your's and only Your's
Nitya Aahan Kapoor

And true to her words Nitya waited for Aahan, and she waited for him, knowing well that he's not coming back ever.

Maybe some stories are not meant to be completed, they are meant to be beautiful. Ab hr kisi ko to happy ending nahi milti na.

'Humne to jb kaliyyan maangi kaaton ka haar mila,

Jaane wo kaise log the jinke pyaar ko pyaar mila.'
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys! Your author this side. The story of Nitya and Aahan came to an end. Nitya and Aahan are very close to my heart.

This was my first story and hence it is very special to me. I hope you liked the journey of Aahan and Nitya.

I know the end was heart breaking. Honestly i was in tears while writing this but i had decided to end it this way from the very beginning.

Thank you for reading it.
And do comment your views about the story.