Freinds?

Aahan's pov

I don't know from how long we are laughing like maniacs! Dude, we spent our entire childhood hating each other over a soft toy!!

We somehow manage to stop ourselves from laughing and then one eye contact!
That's it!
We are again laughing like there's no tomorrow!

But now what?
Are we friends?

I wanted to ask her, but i was interrupted by the doorbell. Nitya got up to check who it was, and i followed her only to find her 'so-called best friend' at the door.

She smiled for a moment and suddenly realized she was mad at him and thus she ignored him and sat on the couch!
Typical dumbo!

He gave me an awkward smile and entered inside. He settled on the couch beside her and having no idea about what I should do, i was about to leave, but she asked me to stay.

"I don't want to be an actor anymore. You are very important to me, Nitya, and honestly, you have been my one constant person.... i know whatever you said is right.... i went to give the audition, but i realized that i would have to leave my parents....." Akshay was saying, but Nitya cut him off.

"So you decided to let go of our friendship?" She said sternly.

"I didn't say that! But they are my family... you need to understand that no matter how they are... but i... i just.. can't leave them either!" Akshay said.

"So what are you going to do?" Nitya asked.

"I will continue with the company if you are okay!" He said.

"Does it matter?" She asked.

"It does. You have understood me more than my own parents ever could, you are important to me.... very important! Your opinion matters the most!" He said, holding her hands.

I don't know why, but i can feel the pang of jealousy when he is close to her.

"Akki, look, i know you think that i am doing wrong with you... asking you to choose... but all i want is you to be happy! I doesn't matter if it's in being an actor or Ceo.!" Nitya said, and Akshay hugged her.

Why do i feel like i am third wheeling these two?
That too forcefully!

Nitya looked at me, stretching one of her arm, like asking me to join them!

I joined the hug, and after we broke the hug, Akshay asked, looking at me and dumbo, " When did this happen?"

"When did what happened?" I asked.

"You and Nitya?" He asked in a teasing way!

"Well, it turns out she was mad at me for a stuffed toy!" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

Nitya glared at me and said," i was a kid!"

"Well, this is great! I hope i won't be getting anymore 'i will kill you right now' looks!" Akshay said looking at me.

"I never gave you that look!" Nitya said sounding offended.

"I know." Akshay said and winked at me!

What's with him? There's no way he knows about my little crush!

"Well! Why don't you invite your friends too?" Nitya said, looking at me.

"Well, i will ask him!" I said and texted rohan, and i thought of inviting saanvi, too.

After around 40 minutes, they both joined us, and Nitya was staring at me and said, "Woah! You made another friend?"

"Shut up!" I said, and she just rolled her eyes.