Chapter 7 Batman Arrives

Lobo's eyes widened as what was currently happening was beyond his comprehension, but the panic stemming from his body was an instinctive reaction.

And as the blue aura flooded out of his body and into the arms of the one opposite, his face kept changing as his body experienced massive changes.

He felt it as clear as daytime, as the itching that usually followed whenever his body was broken to this state grew number and number while the pain grew stronger. Less than five seconds later, Lobo was experiencing more pain than he ever thought possible in his life as miserable howls emerged from his vocal cords, escaping through his mouth.

He tried to raise his arms in an attempt to pry the palm around his neck away, but his bones were completely broken, effectively denying him his wish.

Then his voice ceased as the energy to scream left his throat. He..... He couldn't feel the warmth anymore, and whatever of it he had left was slipping away.

What was happening itself was obvious, his healing factor was failing him.
...

POV change.

Although he was unable to see Lobo's internal structure at first, he could feel that his body was undergoing massive changes. His cells were wriggling, being cracked somewhat as seams of blue energy seeped out of them.

His entire DNA code was being changed forcibly as he extracted what made Lobo a Czarnian.

He himself had his eyes widen as countless images flashed in his mind. There and then, he could see it. Lobo's cells, DNA, the genome, going further down towards his molecular structure, further to the atoms of his being.

A euphoric feeling swept over his mind as he felt something slowly increasing in steady leaps.

It was knowledge, knowledge of his true ability. His true capabilities that were currently oh so limited. He already knew what he was capable of years after his consciousness came into existence, this scene in front of him made him feel it even more so.

The energy he was absorbing from Lobo, that was just the tip of the iceberg. He could feel the boundaries and limitations that shrouded him since he created his physical form.

He could feel them, but touching them was almost impossible.

The ecstasy that assaulted him made him frown within his mind, although he knew that this was a result of this physical body secreting dopamine into his brain.

The reaction was a bit, unsettling. He would decide whether to alter that fact later on. For now, he immersed himself in the feeling of what caused that ecstasy.

It was the Limitations placed on his ability being pushed out of its original position. The boundaries, although still, there, were getting wider and wider with each unit of energy Lobo lost.

Lobo currently was no longer chalk white, but was turning black. As soon as the energy that made up his healing factor was completely absorbed, Lobo would die.

Still, did that matter to him?

Hell no!

His initial plan was to see how much energy he could absorb before Lobo's body was pushed to the brink of mortal death.

But now? He could only say three words.

Lobo be damned.

He ignored Lobo's situation, as he felt like he could now do more than he could before. His earlier use of energy could only be considered crude now in his mind.

So much that he couldn't care about Lobo's life or death. Nevertheless, that didn't mean Lobo would die. He was still banned from the afterlife and would exist in soul form even if his body perished.