Chapter 2

This is the first day at Chu's house, and the dinner is quite sumptuous.

When she was in the living room before, Shen Ruo saw the housekeeper bending down and Mrs. Chu whispered a few words in his ear. It should be the old lady's order.

The Chu family had never been neglected before, and Chu Xiao and the old lady took good care of them. Shen Ruo's anxious calculations were relieved.

Summer nights come late. After dinner, it's not completely dark yet.

The flowers that can be seen outside the main building are blown, the orange sunset is reflected slanting on the windows, and the wind slowly blows in from the outside with the coolness of early summer, which is very comfortable and comfortable.

Madam Chu was older and would need to rest soon, so she asked Chu Xiao to take Shen Ruo around for a while, and then take them to the room. She was tired after coming all the way from Cross Star.

After the old lady left, Shen Ruo glanced at Chu Xiao. For a moment, he didn't know where to put his hands and feet. He tried to calm himself down and pursed his lips slightly, not knowing what to say.

Seeing this, Shen Ping brought Shen Ruo here this time because he wanted to ask the Chu family what they wanted. Seeing that Chu Xiao was here, he thought about it and decided to let Xiaoruo and Chu Xiao live together. He wouldn't stay here. suitable.

So Shen Ping said that he was a little tired. Chu Xiao naturally wanted to take him to the room, but Shen Ping refused with a slight embarrassment.

The housekeeper was very discerning, spoke at the right time, and took him to the room that had been arranged.

Before leaving, Shen Ping looked at Shen Ruo and showed an unattractive smile. He was uneasy and embarrassed, with obvious wrinkles at the corners of his eyes.

The meaning of that smile was obvious, she wanted him to get along well with Chu Xiao.

After Shen Ruo saw it, she lowered her head slightly, and her long bangs covered her eyes. She seemed reluctant, but she couldn't refuse, so she could only respond in silence.

Chu Xiao had a clear view of the two people's movements and expressions, but did not show any emotions, pretending he didn't know.

He smiled and asked Shen Ruo: "After dinner, you can go for a walk in the garden outside. It's also good for your health."

Ciyin was smiling, and Shen Ruo subconsciously looked up and saw Chu Xiao looking at him, waiting patiently for an answer.

That handsome and unparalleled face was full of gentle smiles and a very patient look. Chu Xiao was very gentlemanly when we were dealing with him just now. He seemed to have a good temper, and it seemed that he would not be unhappy if he was rejected.

But Shen Ruo didn't do that. He nodded slightly and agreed.

Perhaps because he was looking at Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo obviously noticed that the smile on his face seemed to be bigger than before, and he seemed to be very happy.

The two people's eyes only met for a short time, but Shen Ruo knew that he was not wrong.

Chu Xiao, who was wearing a suit and looked tall and thin, walked out beside him.

Because Chu Xiao's obviously changed smile just now made Shen Ruo feel a little different in his heart for no reason, Chu Xiao seemed to be a very nice person.

Others had been radiating kindness to him, and Shen Ruo naturally noticed it. When he realized it, he seemed to have been silent and not smiling.

Will this make Chu Xiao think that he is showing off?