Chapter 43

Lance's presence and his crazy behavior definitely cast a pall over the trip.

Those who had already arrived at the Snow Mountain Hotel were fine, but the four or five people behind them, especially the four or five people who saw the cable car explode, were the most frightened. Their cable car was even hung on the edge of the cliff, and their lives were on the line.

They are all men and women who have been pampered by the Emperor Star. No matter how they usually scheming and playing tricks, it is rare to see real swords and guns, let alone face death, they are just flowers in the greenhouse.

Fortunately, there were no casualties, and within a few hours, the mood of the people on the starship gradually calmed down.

Originally, he wanted to go back to find Shen Ruo, but Chu Xiao didn't go in in the end. He walked to the hall on the other side of the passage.

Everyone else has gone back to their rooms, or has already arrived at the hotel. Chu Xiao is the only one here.

The box of cigarettes on the table had been finished. When Chu Xiao went to get it again, he discovered that he had poured a glass of wine and drank it all in one gulp.

After undoing the two buttons at the neck, I felt a little looser.

Leaning against the back of the sofa, he didn't ask anyone to bring him cigarettes, and he didn't turn on the lights in the hall.

It's winter on this planet, so the sunshine doesn't last long.

As the sun set outside, the place became dim. Chu Xiao's face was hidden in the shadows, and his expression could not be seen clearly.

The light brain beeped, and Chu Xiao put down the wine glass in his hand. While connecting to the video, he also brought up the control panel and turned on the lights in the hall.

"Brother Chu, how are you doing over there now?"

The faces of Xue Zhou and Xie Xiu appeared on the light screen.

They were the first group to arrive at the hotel deep in the snow-capped mountains. They walked quickly because Chu Xiao secretly said not to disturb him, so they wisely took their companions and left first.

Knowing that Chu Xiao had to deal with something, they waited until now to call and ask.

"solved."

Chu Xiao's voice was calm and there was no expression on his face.

"That's good, Brother Chu, will this trip continue?"

The short-haired Xue Zhou scratched his head and asked. Xie Xiu next to him also looked at Chu Xiao in the light screen.

"Continue, why don't you continue." Chu Xiao pushed the light screen further away and poured another glass of wine. He crossed his legs and looked casual.

But after a pause, Chu Xiao still added: "Ask me, if anyone wants to go back, I will have someone arrange a starship."

"Okay Brother Lechu, I understand."

Xue Zhou agreed. Seeing that he had nothing to say, he told Chu Xiao and hung up the communication.

The hall fell into silence again. After Chu Xiao drank the glass of wine, he stood up and left.

After the cabin door opened, Chu Xiao turned around and saw Shen Ruo sitting in the living room. He was nestled on the sofa, holding a pillow in his arms, holding a cup of hot water in his hand and watching cartoons with the volume turned down very low.