Chapter 59

Shen Ruo's proactive confession filled Chu Xiao's heart with joy. He never thought that he would really hear Shen Ruo say this to him. As for those previous complaints and accusations against him, at this moment, he had completely forgotten about it. He held the demi-human in his arms for a long time without letting go.

The two of them sat on the bed hugging each other for a long time. After the temperature in Shen Ruo's ears went down, he raised his head from Chu Xiao's arms.

Seeing the unstoppable smile on that handsome face, Shen Ruo felt a little embarrassed and whispered, "I'm going to cook."

As soon as he finished speaking, he was kissed by the young man in front of him. He pried open his lips and teeth with eagerness and kissed him regardless.

The soft and sweet Yaren in his arms was very obedient and carefully cooperated with him. Even though it was just a very light touch, he was shy and didn't dare to move anymore the next second, but it still completely disrupted Chu Xiao's breathing.

The kiss was a little fierce, but it didn't hurt Shen Ruo. It just made it difficult for him to breathe from behind. After Chu Xiao discovered it, he gradually let go of him.

I don't know if he understood the other person's intention, but this kiss was more sensational than the previous one. Chu Xiao looked at Shen Ruo who was panting, his Adam's apple slipped, and his eyes almost turned red.

Wiping his lips with the back of his hand, Shen Ruo's ears felt hot. He looked up at Chu Xiao, but was frightened by his cannibalistic expression.

He said cautiously: "I haven't eaten yet in the morning. I'm going to cook first."

With that said, Shen Ruo pushed Chu Xiao who was standing in front of him, wanting to escape from this extremely ambiguous environment.

But relatively speaking, after Chu Xiao said that he only liked him, Shen Ruo was not as resistant to the kind of things that Chu Xiao always wanted to do as before, he was just afraid.

"It's time to eat."

The hoarse magnetic sound sounded in Shen Ruo's ears, and the hot breath fell on his ears, which made him feel itchy and trembling uncontrollably.

"Just once, it'll be over soon."

Chu Xiao kissed the side of Shen Ruo's face, his voice was so hoarse that he could hardly control it. Just thinking of Shen Ruo softly saying those words to him, he felt a little reluctant to force him.

Besides, if Shen Ruo nodded in agreement, just thinking about it would make him unable to restrain himself.

Chu Xiao's eyes turned red.

The body full of male hormones is strong and smooth, and he is the one he likes. Seeing his eyes turning red, Shen Ruo was so frightened that his eyes trembled.

"You can't just let it settle on its own every time."

Seeing that Shen Ruo was afraid, Chu Xiao reached out and hugged him, kissed the top of his hair, and spoke in a low voice.

Not hearing Shen Ruo's answer, he had to say again: "It's been seven months. If you keep enduring it, if something goes wrong in the future, you won't even have time to cry."

The teasing and dirty words made Shen Ruo's ears turn red completely, and her cheek buried in Chu Xiao's chest became hot.

But Chu Xiao, who had been holding it in for so long, and who just tasted a little bit of the sweetness last night, didn't want to let him go now. When he lived at the school four months ago, Chu Xiao had many opportunities, but Shen Ruo said he was afraid. I didn't do that, I just took a shower to rest, but the more I thought about it, the harder it became to calm down, and I didn't want to take a shower again.