Chapter 70

There was no time to say anything to Chu Xiao, Shen Ruo was so anxious that he dragged him and ran in the direction of Lu Rendong, and right behind them, the four tall men also ran here.

The crowd subconsciously moved apart to avoid being hit.

"Stop him."

There was no time to explain, Shen Ruo said to Chu Xiao as he ran, but when the four men behind him saw them chasing Lu Rendong, they started to curse, thinking that there was an opponent who wanted to rob someone.

The staff at the bar, whom no one usually paid attention to, arrived quickly and stopped the four people who were chasing after them.

After Chu Xiao finished what Shen Ruo said, he let go of the hands they were holding, took a long step, and caught up with the escaping demi-human in a few steps.

Seeing that Lu Rendong was stopped, Shen Ruo paused and looked unconsciously at the light screen floating around him, which showed that the mission was over. Then he breathed a sigh of relief, finally solving this problem.

After he passed by, he heard soft crying. Lu Rendong lowered his head and wiped his tears. He was still struggling, trying to escape.

Chu Xiao grabbed the other person impatiently. He stood there and turned to look at Shen Ruo behind him, frowning. He didn't understand that Shen Ruo had to come here tonight just for a sub-human.

Seeing him like this, Shen Ruo sighed softly. It was hard to explain anything at this time, so he walked up to Lu Rendong.

I didn't know what to say for a moment, so I thought for a moment before speaking: "Are you Lu Rendong?"

In fact, the identity of this little Asian can be confirmed when the system shows that the task has been completed. Shen Ruo just wanted to find a topic.

Regarding Shen Ruoneng saying the other person's name, Chu Xiao frowned even more, so he lowered his head to look at the demi-human whom he stopped.

The other party still lowered his head and cried softly. His thin body looked like it was not fully developed yet, like a bean sprout.

In fact, although Lu Rendong is thin, he has a well-proportioned figure and a classy appearance. However, Chu Xiao hasn't seen his face yet, and because Shen Ruo was careful when talking to him, he came here just to find this demi-human, so let him He had preconceptions, and no matter how he looked at him, he felt that the other party was a bit unpleasant.

"Stop crying, let me ask you something."

Seeing that the demi-human in his hand was silent and only crying, Chu Xiao became a little impatient.

However, these words seemed very rude and disrespectful, making Shen Ruo raise his head and glare at him slightly. Young Master Chu, who was full of irritation and couldn't figure out what happened to Shen Ruo, immediately shut up.

There were many people looking over here, and when they saw Chu Xiao, who was usually cold and indifferent and didn't take anyone seriously, being trained by a demi-human so that he didn't dare to say anything, everyone's jaws almost dropped in shock.

And Shen Ruo's next move made people see this scene again. He reached out and slapped away Chu Xiao's hand that was holding the arm of the demi-human. Chu Xiao was very obedient and let go, without even a hint of irritability and coldness. , he still looks like the lawless young master Chu.

In addition to the sound of music, the chatter of the crowd was much quieter, but Shen Ruo couldn't care about the others. He looked down at this demi-human who was three or four years younger than him, feeling a little depressed.