Chapter 89

The weather is already getting hot in June, and the strong sun at noon is enough to make many people reluctant to go out.

More cool desserts and ice cream are sold than before. From time to time there are girls and boys pushing trolleys on the university campus. They are very energetic. A trolley of small desserts exudes air-conditioning. There are also animal ice creams in various shapes. People come to visit. Junior high school students from Gulter University gathered together to buy ice cream and eat it, with bright smiles on their young faces.

After school at noon, the university campus became more lively, with people everywhere. Even if everyone spoke in a lowered voice, such a huge crowd gathered together, and the sounds were mixed together and could be heard from a distance.

Shen Ruo was waiting for Chu Xiao next to the flower bed. He was used to waiting here after finishing classes in the combat readiness and logistics department on Mondays.

The crowd was surging, and when she saw the tall man in black, a smile appeared on Shen Ruo's face.

He didn't know why, but he always felt that Chu Xiao was more handsome and better-looking than usual when he wore black clothes. He was tall and thin, and black made him look whiter. His exquisite and handsome appearance attracted the attention of many girls and Asians. , It's just that school has been in session for so long, and anyone who has bothered to inquire about Chu Xiao knows that he has a boyfriend.

The little stars in his eyes almost overflowed. Shen Ruo's eyes and expression were soft, just looking at Chu Xiao. Of course, there were many people passing by him, and many of them saw the soft look on his face. Her bright smile, especially her sharp eyes, seemed to have a light inside, which also attracted the attention of many boys.

Fortunately, Chu Xiao walked over with long strides. He had long legs and walked quickly. Before he reached Shen Ruo, he stretched out his hand, indicating that he wanted to hold hands.

There were many couples on the university campus holding hands and walking together, so Shen Ruo did not refuse Chu Xiao's action and took the warm and strong hand.

For Chu Xiao, he preferred to hold Shen Ruo's hand tightly than interlocking his fingers.

"Did you understand today's lesson?"

The two walked back and Chu Xiao asked. Seeing Shen Ruo's hesitant expression, he knew the result.

"If I don't know, I'll tell you when I wake up."

When Chu Xiao said this, Shen Ruo nodded. He had marked all the areas he didn't know how to do.

No one would have thought that after two or three months, the young master who had never been interested in taking classes or taking exams would sit at his desk and study every day, and successfully mastered the last semester's courses of the Combat Readiness and Logistics Department, which were taught by Shen Ruo Although it overlaps with the courses of the command department, there are still many differences.

When Shen Ruo "questioned" his IQ, the male's competitiveness and self-esteem made Chu Xiao stay up all night reading several times, becoming a "student tyrant".

The advantage of doing this is not only to show that his IQ is perfect and excellent, but also to gain Shen Ruo's eyes of admiration, because in addition to reading books about his own major, he also learned all the books that Shen Ruo wanted to learn. After reading it once and explaining it to Shen Ruo only after he had thoroughly understood it, this approach undoubtedly gave Chu Xiao a hard blow to his self-esteem and vanity.

Everyone needs encouragement, so Chu Xiao, who was very satisfied with Shen Ruo's expression and attitude, became even more motivated to study. Jiang Chen occasionally came to the villa and saw him reading, and his eyes widened in shock, because he had brought He came over to drink with Chu Xiao a lot, but in the end he was almost dragged into studying by Chu Xiao, so he could only find a reason quickly and leave the pile of books.