Chapter 14

After Chu Xiao felt better, he drank and chatted with the others in the box until early in the morning. Most of the wine on the table was empty, which showed how much he had drunk.

Two of the Asians and women accompanying him were not good drinkers. They were already drunk. They lay on the large sofa nearby and fell asleep crookedly. The others were not surprised.

Chu Xiao, who was slightly drunk, opened his collar, revealing his sexy collarbone and a bit of a strong chest, which was extremely attractive.

However, few of the Asians and women accompanying him dared to look at him, for fear of upsetting the people following him, and Chu Xiao was not easy to serve.

"Chu Xiao, have you changed your taste, or have you really changed your gender and become a good person?"

After getting drunk, the muscular man in a vest saw that Chu Xiao was in a good mood, so he tentatively spoke.

Chu Xiao crossed his long legs and leaned lazily on the back of the sofa. When he heard Xue Zhou asking him something, he raised his eyes to look at him.

Others were equally curious about Chu Xiao's changes today, but seeing Chu Xiao's impatient look just now, they didn't ask. It was also because Xue Zhou and Chu Xiao had a good relationship that he asked.

He picked up the cigarette from the table, lit it and threw the lighter on the table. Chu Xiao saw that Xue Zhou was very interested in this issue. As he puffed out the smoke, Chu Xiao said with a smile in his voice: "I'll let you guys see me after I get it."

As soon as he said these words, the other men present knew what was going on, and they all had mischievous smiles on their faces. They were also a little curious about the appearance of the person who could make Chu Xiao succeed so far. Sample.

Chu Xiao didn't even like An Li. That person's appearance must be even more outstanding.

The people in the box started drinking again, and while drinking, they kissed the people they brought. Chu Xiao leaned back on the sofa, and he saw the smiles on these people's faces, which were just as bad as him.

Someone was playing with the lights in the box, flickering on and off, creating some kind of ambiguous madness. Chu Xiao leaned there lazily, his expression cold.

——

It was around three in the morning when Chu Xiao came out of the box, smelling of alcohol.

Being drunk, it was inevitable in a place full of lust. As a normal man, Chu Xiao felt a hot fire in his heart that he couldn't suppress.

The wind on the top of the building was very strong. He stood on the edge and looked at the Emperor Star, which had begun to fall silent, from a distance. The lights were still on, but most of the people had already fallen asleep at this time.

The sea of ​​stars in the night sky and the various lights on the ground complemented each other, and Chu Xiao thought of Shen Ruo.

If I take him to see the scenery at night, I wonder if Shen Ruo will smile happily at him. There must be even brighter stars in those extremely beautiful eyes.

The wind on the top floor was very strong, but it never dissipated the anger in Chu Xiao's heart. He remembered that he had guessed where Shen Ruo was injured that morning.

The evil fire started to burn, and the blue veins on Chu Xiao's forehead bulged faintly, but the thoughts in his mind could not stop.

Shen Ruo's skin was delicate and fair, her slim figure was well-proportioned, and she felt good when he held her. He had hugged her two or three times at least, and he could just hold Shen Ruo in his arms, as if she was born this way.